Reviews for Survival II Retribution
AuwtOvCtrl chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I am enjoying this story... however, I would like to read the first one. You mention it is on your website, but do not give it. Do you still have it up to read? If so, please share!
madmedjenna chapter 30 . 8/29/2011
Please update soon! I'm not giving up on thi nstory and hopefully neither will you!
mercy chapter 30 . 6/16/2011
Hi imag1ne,

So nice to find another chapter from your story. Looking forward to your next chapter and the conclusion of this great story.

Mercy
nightowl230 chapter 30 . 3/31/2011
You do a great job with story plots and keeping the story interesting the whole way through, each chapter held my interest. The slow trust developing between Adam and Ryan is a terrific example of how you work the story.

Then Parker and Jarod's family is an interesting point.

I think the star so far has to be Lyle and the Centre, the Centre is behind everything and it looks like Lyle is behind (controlling) the Centre.

A well written story! I apologize for being so late in my review but I lost/couldn't remember my password!

Thank you for taking the time and posting more!
HuntingPeace chapter 30 . 3/18/2011
I'm so happy that you've updated! I cannot wait to keep reading. Please update again asap.
julie250 chapter 30 . 3/15/2011
HI It's great to see you posting another chapter, i've always beeen a great fan of your stories, I look forward to reading more in the future. Thanks Julie xx
Anna chapter 30 . 3/13/2011
I am soo happy too see an update from this amazing story! Awesome! Please update soon!
Copton chapter 30 . 3/9/2011
I am so excited that you started up on this story again. I have been waiting for an update and can't wait to see what happens. Now it gives me a chance to reread the stories first 29 chapters again !
cywen69 chapter 30 . 3/9/2011
Glad to see you back and writing again. I love this story. Hopefully you'll have more for us soon. I'm chomping at the bit wanting to know what Ms DeWitt is up to.

Wendy
Sherri chapter 30 . 3/8/2011
I'm so happy to see an update and thanks for responding to my email. Although you described this chapter as just a filler I really enjoyed it. I hope you get your writing mojo back and that there are more chapters to follow.
whashaza chapter 30 . 3/8/2011
oooh, I like. ;-) Great filler chapter. Brings back great memories. I'm looking forward to the next chapter from you. Can't wait. :-)
madmedjenna chapter 30 . 3/8/2011
Hurraaaaaaa! Another chapter thank you thank you thank you, almost gave up hope!
madmedjenna chapter 29 . 12/14/2010
Hi there just checking in to see if you are still alive. Can your faithful readers hope for another chapter in this great story? Cause I'd love to read what will happen to our poor boys! Please update
Anna chapter 29 . 7/9/2010
Please more:(
Guest chapter 29 . 6/21/2010
i really like your story. It's really well writen.

Everytime a chapter ends i can't wait for the next one.

I really want to know how jarod will escape lyle.

I hope your still writing this story and that you will finish it.

I really hate to read amazing story's that never get finished.