Reviews for Osculation
anne chapter 1 . 5/14
a sequel is def needed! that was awesome
Liz chapter 1 . 4/5
You should make more like robin breaks up with star and dates raven instead
Fire the betas chapter 1 . 1/8
People read this without telling you 'booo?' There's no such thing as a platonic kiss between friends ... a hooker, maybe. But then the author thinks that a 'buy' is afraid to kiss. A guy worries about the timing, the girls mood, if his underwear is clean and what the occupant is going to do. He does not fear kissing. My thinking is 'inspired by real life' is synonymous with 'tricking the girl into kissing him.' Most annoying is that 2 people beta'd this thing and it still got published this way?! What, were they nine?! / 'jsm
RavenxRobin chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 1 . 9/28/2014 I reviewed so right more now ! )
Cherry jade chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
CassandraPaige394 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
For some reason I always thought that Robin would be yhe one to give Raven a lesson like this... But this story is actually really cute, and I think it works! Raven does seem like the kind of person who would make a "no biggie" out of somthing like this. From cold as ice, to a little firecracker. ;) (And Robin is adorkable.) /
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Wow good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
W0W! 10/10
ed123 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
the menace chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Im a good guy and all but this storie just is terrible sorry
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013

I can't IMAGINE him just letting that go. He's had a taste, and he'll want more. And Raven is obviously willing to give him further ... "lessons".
amateur alle chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
i love this story wish there was a part two.
Mrs.DylanLightwoodIvashkov chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Cute! It's a shame you don't post Teen Titans fics anymore, but understandable. Personally, I didn't start watching Teen Titans until after the whole show was finished, so I didn't mind the ending.

Anyway, I'm not here to tell you about the show. I just wanted to write this review because I thought this fic was really really cute and I dunno, I'm just a sucker for this stuff. So, really, I'll just tell you that this was really cute, and you did a wonderful job on this!

Okay, I think I'm rambling. Sorry, sorry. Till next time :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013