Reviews for Stubborn Hearts
Violet chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I loved this! you should write about the fear of needles pleeeasse!
Shearfang chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Nice fic seeing as it is based on a digimon pairing so much luck on your possible next one
Harmonie Eternal chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Awww such a sweet fanfic :)

I love Daiken/Kensuke not as much as Taito/Yamachi but I still love it heaps :)
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was sweet!
Well that was cathartic chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
great story!
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
it was very cute.
banaberrycheesecake chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
This is the cutest fic EVER! i almost cried at how beautifull it was. it was realistic, not too sappy, but with enough emotion to become my favorite fanfic of all time! and i have read a lot of fics. Daisuke acts very realistic, as does ken. ty for making my day!
Kachie Kurayami chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I just wanted you to know that I liked this story. It brought a smile to my lips.
Zeto chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
. You are fast becoming a fave author! Because you write darling fics with adorable pairings!
Monch-D-Roof chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
aw, adorable
ChintukiMON chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
uwaa, such a cute pointless story!
takuya chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
aww i thought that was really cute i liked it lots
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
That was pretty cute. Daisuke is quite stubborn, and probably always will be. Though part of me wants to say he'd admit to being sick, so he could get Ken to take a day off and pamper him. ;) (No, I'm not planning to do something like that, why do you ask? ;))

I'm not sure if I really agree with the idea of Ken as a doctor. I'm sure he'd want to help people, but that's a pretty high stress job, and after everything he went through, I have a gut instinct that stress is something he'd avoid as best he could. That could just be the part of me that wants to see him *make* things instead of destroy them, though. I like thinking of him as an architect, personally. Your milage may vary. :)

I think I'd like to see a story explaining Daisuke's fear of needles. I like character pieces like that.

There were a few minor punctuation errors, but nothing really important. For an example, "Motomioya's don't catch colds." That should be "Motomiyas don't catch colds." The apostrophe usually indicates possessive, not plural. Thus ends our lesson for the day.

This was a fun little story, though. I liked the Hiyako, as well. One thing that irks me a lot in Kensuke fics is that they seem to dispose of Hikari to Takeru without much thought, and to have Daisuke "realize he can never have her because she's Takeru's". Seen it far too much, so this was a nice and tasty change. Ever thought of doing a Hikari/Miyako? *campaigns for shoujo ai ;)*

Well, I'll stop rambling and get back to my own writing. Good work here. Very good.