Reviews for Elementary, My Dear Watson
OrikamiGirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
So true.
uninterestingpenname chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
ha. i love this. my guy friends go to me and i try to tell them the stuff raven says...but they never get it.

and as for why people like raerob, i used to ship that till i totally and completley started loving bbrae (and now i don't read much else...well, truthfully, i do not read anything else)but it was because of that season where she tells him he's her best firend and all, and because..i guess they just seem like they would understand each other. since i've sort of changed my mind it's a little hard to explain, because the reasons i used to like it are now the reasons i do not...but mainly because i think they are pretty close to each other.

but, good story anyways.
Ivygreen chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Very well thought out and written story. Two thumbs up! *raises thumbs in the air*
BuddyTheEvilGnome chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I love this! I'm not a RaeRob shipper but I think that they should be really close friends! This was really cute (in a friendshipp-y type way) and funny! keep up the good work!

~Buddy~
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
i thought they actually acted very in character... and i'm sorry abotut your situation, but i think it made a great fan fic...

it really was good... and er... whatever else you want to hear.

Em
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Interesting...Thank god I'm one of the straightforward ones... (Hm...y'know, I think that straightforward might be a euphamism for 'emotionally closed off'...)
TopKat chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
i love it. so well written, and a little bit philsophical on Raven's part. i like.

*~RoseMage~*
Kijarat chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Wow. This was brilliant. For some reason, neither of them seemed OOC, in fact, I found it rather realistic, and of course, the information is pure gold. I understand why you'd write something like this for your self, and I'm glad you posted it.

...As for the Rob/Rae and Cy/Rae pairings, well, she's a lot more open to the both of them (especially in comparison to BB, don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of the pairing), and her and Robin are rather similar as it is. I just think Robin and Cyborg are good friends, nothing more.
To Answer Your Question chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Good story, but I've piled up shipper info in my head, XD so I figure I might as well post evidence.

Rae/Cyborg

1. In "Car Trouble" Raven gave Cyborg a huge, ear to ear grin. The only apparent reason was that he thanked her. All she has ever given BB was a slight upward twitch of the mouth.

2. Cyborg in general leaves Raven alone far more than BB. In "Spellbound" if you listen to BB yelling at Rae through the door, you can hear Cyborg telling him to leave Rae alone.

3. Cy apparently had a crush on Jinx... who has dark powers... and levitates items...

Rav/Rob

1. Robin understands Rae perfectly, and knows just when to back off.

2. Raven didn't seem that preturbed in "Betrothed" when Starfire was going to be married.

This story of yours is old, so I doubt you'll ever read this review. Oh well...
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Aw so cute :)love Raven
NiNab chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
I luved it! luv all your stories, altho right now I've only read 2. I really like rob/rae friendships (and sum romances) 'cause they're alike, and the most sane in the tower. good writing, luved it!
neosun7 chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
That was cute! And also that is the way most girls that I know act! Great story!

-Neosun7
parkmanjones chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Women are crazy, but at least you put down the rules of engagement. Good luck! (and good luck to all my fellow guys). Nicely written, and you can tell it came from the heart
C.V. Wilson chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
wow, this one was amazing! it was so true and i know that you clearly thought about this fic a lot. i hope that you and the guy that your upset with work it out. amazing, really, truely amazing
Yama-Neko chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
WOW. That was such a cool story. I've had this talk with some of my guy friends. I especially love, "Rule one: ‘nothing’ never means ‘nothing’." It's so true.