Reviews for DBZ tales, scenes that were never shown on TV
jnniptterbabe chapter 5 . 4/12/2005
E! NOW UR JUST BEING MEAN! gku sure will asend fast for food. hm...makes me wonder...
jnniptterbabe chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
i can't stop geeking out! I LOVE IT!
jnniptterbabe chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
hahaha i love ur story! im geeking out when i read it, no matter how stupid u made vegeta look
jnniptterbabe chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
wow,ur story is.. creative. though i dont like the fact that u made Vegeta stupid.:{ u can't make him dumb...
Dark chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
About the 'NARUTO' website, you can ask me about it later. (If you don't get what I'm saying go and look at my other reviews I've send to you)

_ have a wonderful life.
Dark chapter 7 . 1/25/2005
Anothere uncouth fic, man young people these days.

Hey, since you like anime so much I'll introduce you to this really cool one. Have you heard of 'NARUTO' or have you not? It's a really funny manga and here's a website you can check it out.

''

you can login to 'manga guide' and you can read the mangas, just figure out how to use it yourself. Well, you will hear from me soon.
Dark chapter 8 . 1/25/2005
-_-...I don't get it. My head hirts when I finished reading it, and I mean it in a good way.

(How uncouth) you're doing great hear buddy, and I really hate reapeting myself sometimes.

oh, and one more thing, you have one more quote to add to your list. "Lets do the fusion dance"

Ring any bells?
mystress jade chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
way to go you rock
Dark chapter 8 . 12/31/2004
T_T what was that all about? It was so uncouth,

but...I LAUGHED LIKE CRAZY! HAHAHAHA (laughs like crazy)Anyways, I just thought up another crazy idea within 5 sec. Get Trunks and Goten take thier dads to a famous hair salon. And the people who who work there have trouble doing Vegeta's hair because of too many jell! MUAHAHAHAHA (laughs like crazy again)Great work there buddy!
Dark chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
O_O what the hell just happened?

That was abit uncouth and really CRAZY!(in a good way)Happy happy joy joy _ (just need to inform you that I don't take surgar! I hate thoughs stuff) Anyways, get some DBZ characters and transport them into the Digimon world and get then to have partner digimon that suits their attitude!(That was just a crazy idea I just made up within 5 seconds)Happy happy joy joy _
Dark chapter 6 . 12/31/2004
HAHAHAHA!(laughs like an uncouth person)

That was great. Maybe you should get Trunks and goten get transported into the Yu-Gi-Oh world.

learn how to duel and kick Kaiba's butt.

(and while they are at it, Get Goten and yugi to fight over who uses the best brand of hair jell)

o(Note:I'm evil! don't you dare forget it!)
Cloudsluver chapter 8 . 12/22/2004
This was fantastic! I luved it it so much, keep up the good work.

. .::.
reikobuns chapter 8 . 12/22/2004
omg! this was such a funny chapter! i was luving it! green hair ::tries not to laugh:: funny... nothing beats the part wen Gohan came into the view.. that was wicked and i mean wicked funny! i hope u update on both of ur stories! luving them both! o and... this chapter had me laughing so hard... _ thanks for the funny chapter!
idealvibe chapter 8 . 12/22/2004
More commercials!That chapter was great!
idealvibe chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
Vegeta is so easy to torture! Keep it up!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »