Reviews for Child of Nature
Penny Pulp chapter 1 . 2/5
Such a sweet story that makes you warm inside ;). Thank you for writing it.
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 2/1
Aww .. So adorable. ;)
Walar chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Sent verbatim through PM after hitting the Post Review button too soon.

Oh woops I posted before I had written anything just yet. Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed your sweet story. I always love the fluffy and heartwarming stories between Thranduil/Legolas and luckily came across yours. And I couldn't write another review to your story so that explains the PM :)
VValar chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Type your review here...
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is such a sweet and touching story. I love how you portray Legolas as a cute, yet mischievous child.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is a nice story.
Martiny the one and only still chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
sounds cool, the only waterfalls ive seen are in pics...never seen one my self.

-Martiny
ConfuzzledAtLife chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Why must you always make me cry?

Man, this is so well done, you write as if you are a parent yourself! Which is no easy task even for a parent... the emotion and everything is so strong... it's just like, wow.

We used to have waterfalls and rainbows like that in far north Queensland. This made me miss my old home terribly, which I guess is one of the reasons it made me cry, the other reason having been mentioned above. My little sister is also very like Legolas here: she's always running everywhere etc (plus she's had concussion twice, lol, it's like they were twins but I'M THE ELF OF THE FAMILY! NOBODY SHALL STAND IN MY WAY. Lol).

I've been thinking a lot about fanfiction recently, and who the popular authors are (you're one of them, but I say popular in a good way not a bad way) and what the similar qualities are in all of them. The first is a good plot. I'd say about half the reviews are due to a good plot (that and finishing stories you start). The other half is split between 20% of that half writing talent and 30% dedication to readers and the English language. I mean language as in: you're not exactly born with the technical means to write a story. You're born with the talent, but you still have to work on grammar and spelling. Me, for instance, I had to work none at spelling, that comes naturally to me, but I had to work really hard on the use of apostrophes and semi-colons, but because I did work hard at it, I get points for dedication. What makes you such a brilliant (and popular) writer is that you have the plot, the talend and the dedication, and you deserve every good review you get.

Btw, it took me a bit longer than a couple of days to get over being sick. Two freaking weeks! I'm actually starting to miss school, or my friends at least. I'm on the mend now, which is why I can think enough to review, but I'm still sick... Trek!
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
"which elicited a barrage of giggles from the young child" How cute he could be?

I love you describing him as a child of nature, he seems so perfect as it.
fan24601 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I thought you portrayed the father and son relationship really well. It was so subtle yet so touching. It's do great how you could evoke the deep care the two have for each other through a 'rainbow' recollection. Beautiful.
Kadasa-Mori chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Another awesome story!
washow chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Very touching story. I loved the interaction between Legolas and Thranduil.
jogreenleaf chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Ah! Sweet. I like it. Enough said.

jogreenleaf

X
kaytee412 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Oh, that was so sweet! I loved it, and it really brightens any bad day. I am very touched by this story, and I really enjoyed it!
Elven Kitten chapter 1 . 9/10/2004