Reviews for AFTER THE GRID
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I started looking for fanfic for the TV show Grid and to my surprise there was some. :) I like this snippet of MJ/HB. :)
Giulia chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Ok, that's something really studip. I'm writing a review for something that I have written, with my own hands!

I didn't even remember ever writing this. But it's good anyway!
lo.ol zzz chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
jajasgdjfugmgkb,b,b,bblbjdfvk
Amandamanda3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
never watched the show... my friend actually pointed at the computer screen and said "go read that one... it only has one story in the section" lol we laughed... but i did... and .. this is actually pretty good! i really do like it! i hope you continue to write in this. Although lol i've never seen the show, and i have no idea what its about. lol I've never even heard of it. But i love the story. please update! wow... just read your bio... italy? omg... thats so awesome. lol... lame word i kno... couldnt think of another one. anyway. wow... lol thats the #1 place i've wanted to go in my life. anyway let me know if you're thinkin of continuing it. i really think u should. e-mail me and let me know. amandamanda3 (without spaces obviously)
iluvnoodles chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
This is a good story. I felt bad for you because this was the only story in this section and you didn't have any reviews. Good job!