Reviews for Star Trek Phoenix
ApolloIV chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
The hell? Some random review on something you already read...but yes the blog is up...and then fell down/ I haven't posted in a few weeks...Like two days I have in my blog. It's stupid anyway
ApolloIV chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
Um, college bad. I hate to say it but so is this. You have come a long way from this. Please finish freaking KOTOR. I need another fix. SO hurry up!
Stranded Apple chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
please continue the story, i like it so far
Trekkie chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Great story, just one thing, MARY SUE. If you don't know wat this is you should. It means that one of your characters is perfect, in a bad way. Nobody likes a hero who is so perfect that its sickening. I should know, I used to get flamed for that. Put some flaws into your characters, mistakes, not ones that are flattering or blatently an attemp to hide the characters mary sueness. besides that its great.
OWC acting VP chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Wow Alice, I love this, great start. I also appreciate the name Claire McGregor. I am curious as to the source of this name, but it is a good Highlands name nonetheless, ;).

Seeing Claire dejected at her orders, already leads me to the idea of her "soaring" in the near future (or so I think, ha). You have me eagerly awaiting more. Mahalo and Aloha nui loa.
Lord Valentai chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
You have to trust me when I say I know nothing about Star Trek. However, I can see this story is well written and has, presumably, good logic and reasoning. Other than that, I cannot comment further other than, please continue.