Reviews for It's So All Right!
BoomChick chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
That was so awesome! I had a great time reading it! Unfortunately, it reminded me a little too vivedly of my own Mary Sue issues. I'm not a very good fanfic writer. (blush)
LWKitty chapter 2 . 8/5/2003
Hey chica, really good story. _

It was funny and very entertaining. Great job.
maryd chapter 2 . 3/16/2002
Oh my gosh! This is one funny, awesomely planned out fic-I love the way you made the fanfic writers turn against the Mary Sue. "You can't move until I update."-great line! Putting the Mary Sue as the evil instigator was a great idea; please get the sequel for the MaSho (and Kayura?) out soon-I'm looking forward to it!
Ginzai chapter 2 . 11/15/2001
This story is fantastic, one of the funniest YST stories I've read in years. My favorite scene was probably the arguement in the first chapter... The "May we please stop discussing Shikaisen?" line had me laughing out loud and generally worrying my roomate. The references to Midnight Party were also hilarious. I hope that the sequel with the real Ma Sho comes out soon! I'd love to read it!
Anjel chapter 2 . 10/9/2001
Well.. my best friend (kat maxwell) told me I had to read your writing.. she was right.. this was way funny! *snickers*
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 4/20/2001
Amusing. I am currently too hungry IRL to think of more to say
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
Hehe this is good
pcg chapter 2 . 4/19/2001
Uh-oh... hee hee...
arashi taihuu chapter 2 . 4/3/2001
LOL! That was great! I agree that the Masho/Warlords need to be included in the fun.
Wildfire's Flame chapter 2 . 4/3/2001
Oh my god. That was so totally hilarious. I loved it very much :) Couldn't stop laughing and grining at the predicaments the guys got into. (tee hee). Loved It. :)
DeathRuler chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
please please please please come out with the second partl and if you could can you please match the characters to the Ronins. I don't know them and its confusing!
Lady Sekmet aka Misty Rose chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
. hmmmm... *finally cracks and falls over* i'll have to *giggle* read more! you're such a great writer, you should eat sugar more often! lol keep up the absolutely positively great exceptional amazingly good work!

pcg chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
LOL! This's hilarious! ::grins evilly:: You should do one of these with the masho/warlords...::glomps Kale happily:: Kale] Erk...getoff Neko. Kat] ::grins:: And if you do, put *me* in it! ::cackles insanely for a while:: Anywho, this is great! It's just the right amount of Mary-Sue-ishness... ::snickers:: Write more!
Lady Cale chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Oh yeah! That was soooo great! You got Sekmet so well! And! Can I be in the next one! *falls to the floor convulsing with laughter*
Windsong chapter 1 . 2/10/2001