Reviews for Skinner's Lament
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
well, it's nice to know Skinner is at war with himself! lol, loved it!
cool k chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
aw poor rodney you did a really great job protring him this souds exctly like him i loved it write another chapter please.
cool k chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
ha ha ha someone's a bit gurmpy lol i love skinner you pprotrade him really well keep up the good work.
cool k chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
ha ha ha ha LOL that's skinner all rite i can imangion him saying ever word good job.
StormyWolfBowler chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Hehe. *applause* You have a knack, I have to grant you that. And if you keep this up I won't have enough room on my "Favorite Stories" board! How many of those can we have anyway...?
MC Romance chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
HAHAHAHA HE CALLED DORIAN GAY! I like Skinner better now. But I love Henry. Fear me.
Tollivandi Silverwing chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
one word: nice. you seem to have a knack for filling in the blanks
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Of COURSE Dorian's gay. Good fic.
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Aww! *huggles Skinner* Just came by to say thank you for all your reviews on TPDoEQ, and this was a great story. Poor Skinner can't catch a break. Good job getting into his voice!
Jordanna Morgan chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
I like this a lot. Skinner is probably the most engaging and least appreciated character in the film, and you got into his mind very well indeed. I can hear his voice clearly as I read it. Bravo!
cecilymsmith chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
That was really good. Your character was very acurate and believeable. Well done.
queerquail chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Hey, interesting take on what Skinner thinks! Aw...poor Skinner, ignored by all...we love you! *hugs*
funyun chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Poor Skinner... so put upon. Is it even possible for anyone to be diagnosed as a psychopath yet? Oh well. Nitpicky point. I love all your little Skinner drabbles. They're very to the point and they talk to you. Really, in the movie Skinner is one of the only characters I really liked. Adios!
Sly M. Cogan chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
I'm not sure about the genre. Humor and angst sounds kind of like an oxymoron. But this is a very good story. It really helped fill in some of the blanks of the movie and it was very insightful. Good work.