Reviews for What It's Worth
IHartJacob chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! PLEASE WRITE A PART 2
somewhereinthedreams chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
love this! I love Johnny! and Johnny/Emily too! it was very intense, what they felt for each other and having to give each other up so they wouldn't upset Jason and send him off on a rampage to protect his baby sister. I would love it if you did a sequel to do. maybe Emily being miserable...Jason being compassionate...giving his "okay."

great job!
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I love the story. i love the body guards hope you write more
Silent Me chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I love it! If you ever write a part 2, I'd love to read that one as well!
Evil But Friendly Rival chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Loke-

I'm really sorry about your lost chapter! Big bummer!

This was a good story. Not too many Johnny & Emily pairings out there. :-)

If you have the chance, would you mind taking a look at my story: "Emily's Secrets" its my 1st GH fic.

Thanks so much.

Keep writing!

~Am21~ :-)
Tamara chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
I was excited to learn you had written another story, and then to find out an Em/Johnny pairing...that made my day. Not too many of those around, . Johnny was such an underutilised character. So it's nice to see him in ALL your fics.

Loke, your writing somehow always seems to render me "speechless" so I just kind of ramble on and on. But I will say this, A terrific job to you and a thanks to your friend who issued the Challenge.

I always love the way you throw in some sort of humor into an angst/drama. The line about Jason living closer to the ground and hoping Emily would become a lesbian was great.

The whole story, especially the elevator, was intense. And then to find out Jason knows...wow! It's also nice to see him played as perceptive too.

All in all a wonderful, intense story. I really do hope you continue you this. While it's fun too let your imagination see where it goes, it's somehow better when the author ends it for you.

I'm extremely excited about the next chapter of SIB. I'm sorry to hear about your computer. That sucks. Been there done that :( Oh, and your last chapter of Fettered Ties was excellent as well. Happy writing!

~Tamara~
royal-chandler chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
I abosolutely love it. You should definatly continue it's great! It's cool how you have Emily with Johnny.
allecat chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
well you alreadyknow i feel about your stuff, so i'll just say that it was very good, i like johnny and emily is great, especially this new murderess emily...lolbut i must say that i would like more SIB, please. i think i have been very patient and have only bugged you a little and that i deserve a treat...rofl hahahaha
bushlaboo chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Eek! It’s another Loke story. *bounces* I won’t say word about how we haven’t had a new chapter of “Somewhere In Between