Reviews for Dark Side of the Divide
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Your thinking of Nightworld. Secret Circle only has witches.
skaleth chapter 11 . 10/16/2007
absolutely brilliant! loved it

x
Alanna99 chapter 10 . 8/19/2007
Although this story started a little abruptly with little back story of the charecters after that I nevertheless am enjoying it please update and keep up the good work. A99
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 8 . 4/23/2005
hey,

yet another great chapter. God she just does not learn does she? Or maybe she is about too..

Yay great stroy update soon!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 7 . 2/6/2005
Yay!

great chapter

shes walking a fine line isn't she?

can't wait to hear more
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 6 . 1/27/2005
WOW!

Uve updated

Uve made my day

UPdate UPDATE

so i can read more go u

great stroy as ive said before

Jeni chapter 5 . 1/13/2005
Fantabuloso my pretty! I can see this being VERY popular. Fantastic storyline, and all the rest. Luv Jeni x
GlassSplinter chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
i loved it. continue asap.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
hey,

great chapter! im so glad u updated i love this story and this chapter was absoutly brilliant and worth the wait so i can say that i didnt mind waiting!

:P
Rachel Gardner chapter 4 . 11/3/2004
This is unlike anything I've ever read. Having only the basic knowledge of L.J Smith and her Nightworld series of books, the plot - not suprisingly - took a bit of getting used to. However your story is very easy to 'dip into'(hehe); I especially like the inner telepathic thoughts (?) that you have written in Italics - they wonderfully capture the nature of the characters and convey a real sense of conflict, tension and urgency. Anika seems a strong willed, independant individual; Damon is EXTREMELY menancing (and I like him) whereas Luke is perhaps more cautious and prudent. Good job!
Galahad cat chapter 4 . 10/21/2004
cool love it wats going to happen? Please write more it's great.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 4 . 10/21/2004
hey this is great stroy i can't wait for the next chapter this is great
DR chapter 4 . 10/20/2004
soz, running out of stuff to put in reviews, so

_
snowy chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
that is a really good fanfic. i hope that you will finish it coz i would really like to see how the story ends. and i am hoping for a happy ending. but please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please will you finish it
DR chapter 3 . 9/27/2004