Reviews for Unexpected Encounters
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
...OMG I LOVE THIS! THIS IS SO FREAKING AWESOME I READ THE WHOLE THING IN...*checks clock*...20-25 min! (that means it's awesome if I read fast)
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 11 . 11/11/2005
brilliant story *smirks behind her face plate* can't wait to read the next story
Synyster Productions chapter 11 . 10/2/2005
i absolutley loved the entire story, you are a great writer
Kari chapter 11 . 10/3/2004
Awesome! This story was so good, you need to write more! Can't wait to read burning skies!
Gromia chapter 11 . 10/1/2004
Whoops. Didn't notice the epilogue. But as I said in the previous review, this was a great story and can't wait Burning Skies.
Gromia chapter 10 . 10/1/2004
This was a great story. Yesh, indeedy. Can't wait for Burning Skies.
Gromia chapter 9 . 9/30/2004
Ookay, thx for the info on Roddy. Although I had to convert the feet and lbs to metres and kilograms...we use a different measuring system here in Finland, heh.

Please continue, I wanna know what will happen to Falcon when the 'Bots get back to Cybertron. Hope he survives...
thelvaenir chapter 9 . 9/30/2004
neat i cant wait to see what happens to falcon ! :)
Gromia chapter 8 . 9/29/2004
Me likey. how heavy IS Roddy? He isn't as tall as Defensor and the rest of the gestalts, is he? Just curious.
Kari chapter 7 . 9/23/2004
Wow! This just keeps getting better! Keep up the good work!
Gromia chapter 7 . 9/23/2004
Yikes! I really hope we get no hurricanes here. So far we haven't...maybe it's got something to do with living so far in the north _

Well, update as soon as you can, I can't wait to read what happens next.
thelvaenir chapter 6 . 9/22/2004
hehe watch out !
Gromia chapter 6 . 9/21/2004
Bad, bad Ivan. I had been wondering about the delay but Ivan is a VERY good reason. Anywho update as soon as you can, this is just getting interesting.
Gromia chapter 5 . 9/17/2004
Zo'or meets Magnus? Hm...I can picture that. A lot of suspicious looks and glares...or something. Go on, I wanna see how that turns out.
Kari chapter 4 . 9/15/2004
Wow! I can't believe how fast your coming out with these chapters, and they're so good! Keep up the good work!