Reviews for Mine For the Night
DustMoth chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Absolutely beautiful, and so sad! You've done a great job of putting real emotion into this as well as keeping it perfectly in-character. This is definitely going on my fave list.
demoneyeskyo86 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
you made me cried. damn you and your stone beating heart! But i love this too much. it's so sad and...i don't really know what to say other then the fact that i am very emotional right now. both in a bad and good way. because i feel so bad for them both and yet the story is still so wonderful.
mai.sturrrr chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
AMAZiNGG

and very sadd ]:

really good though [:
cj chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I LIKE happy endings! wahh! That was SO sad! It was good but really really sad.
Nukumi chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Very true to it's genre in the building of drama. I'm glad Neji was so In Character, I really can't see him being a romantic sap. It was unpredictable and the emotion was very strong. Thanks for a good fic.
ringgetsu chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
eto honestly, it made me cry..and to make things more embarrassing for me, my sister caught me pouring my heart out sa harap ng pc (crying), she wont stop teasing me. haha..how sad is that! i mean the story. (",x)
Matahari chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
The angst... but so good! :)
OriginalBubble chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
aw damn you, brooding ova the computer and holding back tears was not on the agenda buddy! ... lol,

i just realised im commenting on alota ur stories, ur inbox its gonna b full.
tenten14 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007

Waveless0Emotions chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
so god!

i love it!
Star Josherson chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Men, that was saddest thing I ever read and I almost cried. Hey here an idea why don't you make a sequel it would be quite interesting. Well gotta go. Doodles!
Here fishy fishy chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
omg i am crying my eyes out now

that is so sad
nejix321 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
This is sad but kinda good for Neji(being able to rule the clan) i think you can go farther with this.
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Aww, dat wuz so sweet and sad at da same time! I feel so bad for them! I wish them happiness! Damn, why cnt Hinata hav a voice? Dey'r cuzins 4 cryin out loud!...Poor Tenten! NAruto's 2 dense 2 notice anything is wrong with da situation *sigh* Well, I pray Tenten finds happiness. U should make dis into a series! YEAH! Dat'd b really kewl!...if u'd lyk ;P I liked dis just da same. _

Keep on ritin! _