Reviews for Mine For the Night
DarlingKittystar chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
This story actaully made me cry. It was so sad, I loved it! You really projected Tenten and Neji's emotions very well. I love your fics! I'm adding this story to my favorites (Even though your already on my favorite writers list...)
ButaLove chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Aw. I almost cried. Almost. T_T GO NEJITEN 4ever! Great fic. Just one to lighten up my day. TY
Twixbaby chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
aw! that was so sad! and i loved the ending, it was very sweet. u have true talent as a writer. keep t up!
Tsukashi chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Sniffle. Wow, that sucks (NOT the fic! The situation.) You do a great job with the emotions, I was feeling the angst. The more of your work I read, the more I like your writing.
MyFallenAngel chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Oh my, I cried even when I read it for the second time. You evil! But... Yeah, sometimes happy endings aren't always there, ne? So sad... so touching... I don't dare to put it in my favs because I just can't stand an unhappy ending between this two people. NejiTen is my fav.

*sobs*

Very nice job...
angelgrl chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
wah! so sad! second time taht i read this...it still brings tears to my eyes! *sobs*
aspiringwriter chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Ah, that was simply THE most beautiful fanfic I have EVER read. EVER. I'm not really a crying person, but I definately felt a hurt, right here *pats heart*. Not many stories can do that. Beautiful, just beautiful! And the best part is, they were still perfectly in character! Great job - keep writing!
angelgrl chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
itz so sad...but itz good to see a sad ending once in awhile...very good riting
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
*sniff* It's so touching but simple.

I love your one-shot fics. Keep writing! :)
DarlingKittyStar chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I-It made me cry! It made me cry! So sad! :(
AmiWuvsNeji chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
That was truly amazing and very well written. You can see the emotion coming up in it. The feeling you get is very phenomenal, and you know what? Some things don't need a happy ending to make it good.
Chocobo Obsessed chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Yep, so I cried. I cried! I am still tearing up actually, lol. Be proud that you made someone cry because it takes super talented writers to make people cry so you are a super talented writed! Yay! Go you!

Loves it!
P.eaa chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
ah. thats so sad -_-
Howling Sorrow chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Oh how beautiful I love this story so much please write more it is so beautiful you aare a very talented writer.
ToCOrNot 77 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
SO SAD! WAH! sniffles. that's a good thing I guess though . . . it means that youre a good writer. Great Job! even if it was sad. ok then. Byebye! :D
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »