Reviews for Mine For the Night
mandarin'peel chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
so sad T.T
Liu Wei chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
That was...beautiful. Just...beautiful. The story made me go "Aw...!" And that's saying something. (I don't react at all if the story isn't top-notch _)

The emotions were...there. Damn, you're good!
faustine chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I've read this before. However, reading this the second time makes this story more beautiful than the last.

Something really worth reading over and over again.
pepple chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Yet another great one-shot! Man, you have got some talent when it comes to these. It's so awesome how you portray the characters in these just one chapter. Aw, so sad. T_T Neji is such a gentleman. Great work. Yeah, I bet the next review you get might be from me too. Just looking through your collection here and finding some awesome ones along the way.
ryuu chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
corrupted disquettes are a drag. (sighs sadly at the three month-worth of work vanished because of a virus...)

Angst is good for you. makes you feel better about life.

...yeah...im really sadistic today...0.o;
Hysterical Blue chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
gawd...drama pla! hehe...carelesness,pero in fairness...naiyak ako ng onte...well,kasalanan ko bang nejitenten fan ako?
Courtmaster Rin chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Ouch... unrequited love at it's best... ] beautifully written...
TaShYrEi chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
it's so sad! why can't they be together? i really love your ideas ever, your mind is flowing with much of them, and your name "syaoran no hime" can be my synonym for a great writer!
HeavnScnt chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
its your fault...this story made me cry...huhhuh...nevermind...i love it so much...and all your naruto one-shots...you are a great writer with a million of ideas...keep on writing

Ja ne!
Mimiru-Sama chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Wow... you made me cry! taht's the first time someone EVER EVER EVER made me cry reading a fanfic. sniff! JA NE!
pilkul chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
that was beautiful. i loved it. i tend to have a thing for not so happyendings but it was really good. favs it shall be bybyyuko kimura
meeses chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
(gasp) That was a great fiction...my gawd. It's so...beautiful! O.o
Rosata chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
on this very beautifull and sunny day.. you broke my heart with this story..

*sobs*
katskee chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
*sniffs* shit... naiyak uli ako khit pangalawang beses ko n 'tong nabasa. *sniffs again* have to read something light to get this off my head *still sniffing*
afaphyte chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
WAH! Drama pala eh... Di ko kasi tinitignan! Ang tinitignan ko lng ung words na Neji x Tenten... NYAHAHAHAH! ANg kyut kyut!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »