Reviews for Mine For the Night
clicke chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
WHAT? NO TFTP? NO! I see you're writing a lot of NejiTen lately. 'Neway, I liked your newest two fanfics very much! Even though this one ends in sadness.
Bakutiku chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
T_T Poor Tenten... Fabby fic, hope your computer problems will go away soon so you can update TFTP soon XD
ms-aya-chan chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
know what? your stories never failed to make me shed a tear.

ganito pala ang resulta ng pagiging frustrated over a stupid virus. a very sad but great story. what is it in the rain that so many things happen when they're around? i guess it makes the scene more dramatic. na-miss ko tuloy ang ulan, mejo corny but i miss it. specially when your in a place where it RARELY rains. _
teamgaifan chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Hurray! Another story about Team Gai! And a well-conceived one as well. Even though you've written an unhappily-ever-after ending for two great characters, the scenario is believably heart-breaking. It makes perfect sense that Tenten would not be able to get between Neji and the destiny of his clan, as well as that of Konoha itself. So even if you have condemned them both to eternal misery, I forgive you. :)

My favorite line in the story was: "I am going to marry someone I have no ounce of romantic feelings for, and you are suffering from a love sworn to secrecy. Two miserable fools under one roof severely attacked by the rain. Fate.
treepresident chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
thats all right?
Angel Rosz chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
I was... kinda of re-reading the preview for Ch 32 today, when I realized that you had promised to update TFTP on Sept 1. (Or around that time.) Hah, I'm so out of it. Anyway, (o_0) The pre-talk explains why.

This fic was so... Gah. (;;) I swear to the pocky that I just ate, that this made me absolutely teary. Poor, poor TenTen... and Neji, of course. But poor TenTen. Hey, mebbe you can type up a parallel fic to this- HinaNaru, yeah? Another Romantic/Drama-also-Angst fic... () But this prob'ly already occured to you.

Like the fic. Like TFTP even more. :D Am anticipating your next posts, whether they be another one-shot, a new story, or the latest chapter for TFTP. :D :D :D

Wishing you a most tolerable school year... and that your diskette will be spared from sickness as much as possible,

.:Rosz-san:.
Jiri chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Wah such a sad ending, but somewhat heartwarming in a way ;; ahh... diskette corrupted by a virus I guess I'll turn angsty if that happens to me. So you will get your home internet soon congratulations ) Hope to see your update soon
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8