Reviews for Senshi
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Nice... I see what you mean...
mercury chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Mega cool!
IsadoraKayStone chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Kids really can be that mean trust me. On a seprate note I like the idea of Raven as sailor Saturn and hope you do continue this story.
Rukangel chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
wow that was a nice and funny way of putting it. but im liking were ur going with it keep up with it
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Raven's name is Rachl Roth, not Angela Roth.

Are you going to continue? You have a good start.
Niendil chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
This is a good story so far. I'm not a big fan of first person writing but I do like the irony of being in the head of someone who likes to keep people out. AKA. Raven. I also like how you chose a way to incorporate sailor moon into this. BTW - I will be a stickler on SM details as I am both re-watching the series and am reading the manga.

But aside from those minor threats, lol, I hope you write more soon.
Taeniaea chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
Great Story Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Evanescent Perfection chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I reallylikes it and I hope you update soon!
mew-xena chapter 2 . 12/9/2004
O.O BRILLANCE! PURE BRILLANCE! BRILLANT BRILLANT BRILLANT! Sorry, but this is pure genius! A WONDERFUL plot/stroyline/crossover idea! I love Sailor Moon and Teen Titans! _ I love this story! Please try to update soon! _
DarkChild5 chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
I used to absolutely LOVE Sailor Moon. It was like an obsession.

It's kinda gotten old though and I don't really bother or care about it anymore.

Enter my new obssession: Teen Titans.

You're merging an old with new obsession.

And I want more! I could care less that I no longer like Sailor Moon. I like THIS!

So update soon. This is awesome!
lupine-eyes chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
*claps* very good summary of Sailor Moon, if I do say so Myself. But, you know you could of just said to read the f-ing series. My opinion.
wordbearer chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
That's screwed up... I can see the transtemporal connection, but you are seriously tweaking with the background. My aproval threshold has just jumped up three points (not a good thing you're going to have to work harder, so watch how you handle this. SM really screwed up in her efforts if she redirected Hotaru to Trigon's doorstep. (shudder) Watch how you handle this ploy, ambtious plot twists require impressive work.
Vashthestampede7123 chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
WOW! I never would have thought of that! That's so cool! This story is very interesting I want more! Please update soon! :)
Zako Lord of Randomnessness chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
Intresting mix of stories... _ I like it!
liddy ICOP chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
Hey, not bad! I can't wait til u continue!