Reviews for A Kind of Poison
Amjay chapter 3 . 2/13
Waaaaaahhh! Promises, promises for "one last chapter/epilogue", to be finished before National Novel Writing Month… of eleven years ago. Sigh.
I just discovered Digimon, and I'm very glad that you haven't deleted your old fics (y'know, like this one, from eleven years ago.)
You DID say there would be one more chapter for this little story you've cooked up. Still, even with just three chapters, GREAT story!
StackerWlf chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
when are you going to finish this story. you said you only have one more chapter but I haven't seen it in almost four years.
SalimaLiAkiyama chapter 3 . 11/9/2005
PLease update! I love it and have been waiting to read the next chapter. This story is in my libary at home. That's an honer, at least I think so, because it means people who can't get online can read your story.
KittyBlue chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
Hum.. You left me wanting more!

Please update! -

I'm completely obsessed with Ryo too by the way, but mine pairing in more Ryo/Henry really! And for that, I really really will be waiting eager for a new chapter!
nikkie chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
holy crap! you are way to ubsessed whith Ryo. I mean is a cool charictor and all but, what the hell is so good about him that you seem to write so meny stories about him? well I don't have that much of a problem with it I know people who are ubessed with other charictors like rika. well its your problem not mine. Also good luck on future stories.:}
Universalperson chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
Nice fic. As usual.

_ Hail Mille and all that. Kukukukuku.
Shutsumon chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
I'm definately enjoying this. Is it just me or are there a lot of nods to your 'nature of the game' fic?

Especially is Ryo asking Jianliang "Don't you wanna take a ride with me?" just a coincidence of phraseology that I'm reading too much into or was it actually supposed to raise the thought of when you had Millenniumon ask Ryo the same thing in the first part of "Nature of the Game"?
Universalperson chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
AJORA IS BACK! Yipe!

Ahem. As usual, Best. Mille fics. Ever. If if the main character is Jenrya.
Famirad chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
There's just something about Milleniumon/Ryo that interests me. It's just...a nicely complicated relationship. Sounds like this is going to be the first chapter of something (hopfully)?.

Really like Jenrya's worries. Looks definitely very promising.