Reviews for Its A Father
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 5 . 10/27/2004
The POV thingy really worked, so I think you should do it more often! Um ... the next Sarai story should be ... A younger Sarai brought to the present, about 4-6, and more Darla! lol. Can't wait for the next story!
steve's-girl-13 chapter 4 . 10/18/2004
i like it. Sarai is so cool with all her pranks. this i cant tell is gonna be funny.
Buffy Fan chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
I don't get to read anything on as much as I use to so reading these chapters were great.
Sierra chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
Wait you mean like...done forever...done with the series?

*cries* NO!

PLEASE CONTINUE!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
Hee hee! This is fun! I love how Sarai's being mean to him, although I do feel a bit sorry for him! Update soon!
Angelfirenze chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
Oh, now that was just evil. You're lucky I have a make-up test. or I'd lecture you. I don't think Angel's dad is as bad as all that. Go read my stories to find out why. All the ones with Angel's dad involve the year 1753, I believe.
Angels9thFantasy chapter 3 . 10/5/2004
First off I like, I like alot. But, I think the chapter would have been better if you didn't skip alot of the Ryan stuff. One minute he faints the next he's okay with the whole vampire thing. I would have personally liked to have seen (read) more of that, But, I would like a lot of things. Other than that all seems to be going great, update soon!
Angelfirenze chapter 3 . 10/4/2004
Oh dear. *sigh* Kids aren't supposed to declare war on their grandparents! But then again, the grandparents aren't supposed to deserve it. Anyway, update soon!
tetalani chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
Great chapter I cant wait for the prank! But i hav ea question though..is the darla appearing to sarai actually darla..or is it like some evil monster thingy tricking her?
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
Yay! Darla! I can't wait to see what Sarai has planned! Update soon!
anka-x chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
Please update soon!
Angelfirenze chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
First off, that was far too short. Second, you're kinda making Angel's dad tak funny. I know he's got an accent, but still. At least make him still sound as though he was from the eighteenth century. He sounds as though ANGEL's the one saying all that.

His sort-of-babbling just doesn't fit. Either way, this is pretty good. I like how Sarai deduced that her FATHER would be the son of a bitch instead of her grandfather. Funny.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
Looks good, can't wait for more!
silvi-hc chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
Well the chap was short but ok. I thought though that Angels reaction was a little bland. though it could perhaps be justefied that he has lived so long and gone through so much that he just isns so surprised about anything really anymore. Is his father going to try and "push" Angel down. You know brutalizig him verbally? Considering that Agel is rather percetible to the opinions of friends and family his father is in a positio to do him great harm. is this a ploy from the seniors partner? Will Spike get to meet the stuffy old man? How will he react. How about the others? Maybe the reason to how Angel is today is because of how *he* treeted him. If so will some understanding come to the people close to him - his desperation to have a good realationship with his daughter. Will Wesley Have a wierd sense of deja vu considering his own bad rela- with his own father? Will Angels father finally accept some responsability concerning on how Liam turned out? Will there be a reunion between them? BTW are you going to give his father a name? ::cheers:: Hope that gives some thoughts to ponder. This was a good chappy though and Ill wait for the next.
Buffy Fan chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
It has been a while since I have not only read your stories but also been to so I wasn't able to vote. I personally liked all the other choices over this one because getting him use to modern day everything before getting him to care about his son would be easier and it would be more enjoyable. I hope that you make it interesting and not choose the obvious path and when this story is over choose one of your other choices to continue.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »