Reviews for Love Potion?
katelaina1717 chapter 13 . 9/29/2014
Wished there was more, great fic.
thewolf74 chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
Ginny did go off the deep end. I happy that nothing happened to Harry or the baby.
Landydou chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
hoooo so cute ;P
Mukuro234 chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
Awe such a great ending and great fic
victoria chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
Brilliant I really liked this fanfic,excited to read more of your works.
delia cerrano chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
Yes, I liked it very much. Read the whole thing at one go. I will be looking for more of your stories.
Though I would have liked more talking/action between Severus and Harry. Seemed a little abrupt the way they just about said "hi and lets go to bed I love you" .
Kaya70 chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
Love it
Hermione Granger chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I love Potions Homework well lets start the basics
Hermione Granger chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
On Monday 19th if I did my homework I get a grade if I measured I get points for slytherin
SlythindorMalfoy chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Wow! This chapter hit close to home. I myself was 3 mnths premie. Cud imagine how harry&sev felt. Oh&i love evil ginny. Heh always thought that was the off part in HP. Oh&i love ur stories. Hope u keep writing!
airam23 chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
Very good story
I hope soon put the continuation, by the way if do not understand you very well to my post Oh no problem, my native language is the Spanish, and I am using a translator, so do not be very well if left open.
Griffin Raven chapter 13 . 2/5/2012
Absolutely loved this story and I really do hope that there is

a sequel to it, because I'm just a sucker for stories that do

have happy endings...especially if they involve Severus and Harry in anyway at all!

I especially love the idea of both Severus and Harry, being doting fathers to there first child a little girl...aww! But it

was certainly sad for the Weasley family in regards to how Ginny's actions resulted in Harry & Severus, actually having a child together. But more so that the Weasley family had survived the war, yet to lose there daughter a year after the

war to a madness, is just sad!

Hmm...the fact that Sirius & Remus had previously spent a year

travelling in the US "together", does this perhaps imply that

there might be more in there relationship than just friends? Or

is this simply wishful thinking, hmm!

Wonder just who Severus & Harry, would nominate as little Rosemary's godparent or parents? Would the nomiations be Sirius, Remus, Ron, Hermione..Poppy...or someone else? If Draco

is actually Severus's godson in this story universe, just how

will/or would he/or did react to the news of them get together

let alone them having a child together? How would Severus's former death eater/or close friend Lucius (if he's alive!) take

the news of Severus being married to Harry, and them having a child together?
Queen Marimo chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
Beautiful and sweet :) i give this 10 stars outta 10 very sweet though ginny scared the SHIT outta me oh well she gone now so who cares? Snapexharry forEVA!
Blue Skyes101 chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Hmm...a good story. I wonder why Ginny is usually evil in all the slash stories I read? I guess it's just a good way to get the plot moving and get her out of the way as Harry's love interest.
domsijohn chapter 13 . 10/18/2010