Reviews for The Assassin's code
Bushwah chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Illumi got it backwards: Killua will never make a good assassin because he is destined to become a Hunter.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Absolutely loved it! Killua does what he wants and was completely in character, especially with that ending line.

CupidKirby
heylalaa chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
oh, killua :')

such a great exploration on killua's past, thank you!
BooksRHot chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I really like this story:)
JhayLhen09 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
JhayLhen_09

yo! just wanna ask, where did you know about that assassin codes thing?

it caught my full interest.. )

Want to know some assassin codes... )

JhayLhen_09
lian chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
good fic. i love your style-with all those detailed descriptions and the first person POV. it is certainly a good read.
UnKnown chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Uwa~! That was cute! _ I really liked it. It WAS funny, in a few spots. (Got lost... XDD) And it wasn't perfect, but it was mainly faults of ommission, rather than bad content. Just more had to be added, like what he did for the poor boy when he rescued him, for one. But, overall...

LOVED IT!

XD
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
nice story(im not really a hunterxhunter fan but this is pretty cool)

(but i need to know if it would be alrite if i used some lines from your story "A dummy's guide to proper courtship" for some art work im creating, and i would like your approval to use some words from it...if it's alrite plz e-mail me the answer or leave it in a review)
westkitsune chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
wai... admirable Killua-sama... *sighs* I was wondering who the little boy was... I thought for once that it was Kurapika cause of the blue eyes *grins* heh it's for being such a fan of the pairing... well *searches* it ain't owari right? *grins*
BlackRose404 chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
its honestly good! really!
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
it's nicely written.
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
this is a great fic! hmm... killua has always been my favorite anime character, and i love the way you portrayed him in your story... not so evil, not so nice either... very michievious as he was still a child... two thumbs up for an awesome fic!
Ciu Sune chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
I really liked this. I think that you portrayed Killua's pov and thinking very well. Even better because you had to make him younger. I think you got him perfectly. Kudos.
Ding I'm too lazy to log-in chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
nice fic! I like the idea of having rules and stuff. I guess everything does have a code. o *tears the paper of rules* nyahahahaha... nice job. Keep it up.
LaDiNi chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
aww, Killua is so nice *couf couf*. His own version of a Killers code (you can even get rules for killing? where has the world gone!). well I liked it, Killua does fit the rebel profile doesn't he?