Reviews for Opportunity
phoenix of hell chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Are you going to continue this? Because it is VERY good! Really, please?
wind-master-redmoon chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
this is very interesting
catnyp chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
Very well written hope you update soon! Please... Poor L, Maybe Raito will use him as a sex toy . *thunk X-rated thoughts* hehe Hopes you will update soon
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
Great story! _

Please keep updating!
TraaginenJanis chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
_ o I liek this so much!

You write L and Ratio so well!

Continue!

X )
P1 chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
I can't believe you posted this in 2004, and now it is 2005, July when I am writing this review only to chapter 3... I love this story!

I just finished reading death note and now hate the series since L died. I like this version way better please continue it! I beg of you!

The analyses of Raito's safe proofing are interesting, but seriouslly, he better get L some food and water soon, and he'll need some way for him to take a bath too or he'll get smelly in 23 days. I don't understand the removing the tap, broken glass sure, but piping? What's he gonna do choke himself on it? ...

Oh... yeah. But still... I wonder if he'd have the patience to do that. Also why would he kill himself if Kira's going to do it anyway? Or is Raito going to be so cruel to him he'll want to die... (o.o not right!) Anyway sorry for the way long review. But please continue, and soon!

THNX!
Neferet10210 chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
_ Woah. This is really awesome! Write more soon! I wanna know what happens to L!

And it's really adorable when L stuffs his face into the sheets.
L fan chapter 3 . 2/12/2005
I really like the begging of this fan fic and you have a clever style of righting and thinking that fits Raito/Light's personality completely! Out of the very few Death Note fan fictions this is quickly becoming my favourite! Please continue with this intregueing story as I look forwards to reading the next few chapters. Aw and bless L feeling scared at being helpless. _ I think you portayed L very well also! Well done! Please continue!
Freckled Glasses chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
ah yess, please continue. this is something i've been wanting to see since practically forever. the first decent multi-chaptered fic i've come across.

*wild applause* please continue
Shang Hai chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
I'm excited to see where this will go, and your writing style gives it suc a nice flair! Please cotinue

~Shang Hai
Lemisah chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
One of the longer Death Note ficts. I'll like to see where you go with it, if you explain why Raito picked that time to capture L and all...
YuYuChan chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
I have to say... that I have no clue what's going on. And you know what? That's awesome. I look forward to seeing it unravel. Care for a bribe-cookie? ;
blue leafy chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
wow...you are really good. It is a really challenging story to do to make a romance between raito and L and keeping them in character at the same time.

i wish you the best of luck and aspirations.

please do continue this ficlet because it really has a lot of potential even though the comic gives the impression that hell would become a meadow of daisies before raito does something as risky as to kidnap L. He is quite a paranoid afterall._
Deuil chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
Ne, you should continue this! O it's very good so far! You have a nice grasp on both their characters and i'm curious to know what happens next...
Chou ni Natte chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
This is really, really good. I must know exactly what Raito has planned for L. Please continue _