Reviews for Life at Saitou's Ranch
xxeasyxx chapter 25 . 3/25
Great story man im glad you finished it :)
Hany chapter 25 . 3/1
I did like it at the start until she married Aoshi and had his baby.
Cool story
Serenity Blossom chapter 25 . 7/18/2014
This was once of my favorite stories read on this website. What a wonderful read.
SakiXX1 chapter 25 . 1/20/2014
Thank you for this lovely story! I love the happy ending and I find it so cute of how Saitou caters to his wife's wishes. Thank you again!
fic reader chapter 25 . 1/19/2014
I do *very much* appreciate that you finished this one. I enjoyed the first version, and I enjoyed this expanded version. (It was wonderful to have more chapters to read and a more detailed storyline.) I was glad that Kaoru could find happiness with both Aoshi and Hajime, and that her second husband was able to leave his 'bitter-self' behind due to the sort of person that Kaoru was. Thanks again! I'll miss your updates, but it is great to have a finished story to revisit every now and then, as I know I will do. Best wishes on your future literary pursuits.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 24 . 1/11/2014
Very well done! Please Write Another!
K chan chapter 24 . 12/28/2013
Alexis160 chapter 24 . 12/28/2013
Thank you so much for updating please continue
BlackTorment chapter 24 . 12/28/2013
So cute! Can't wait for your net chapter! Update soon please!
reader chapter 24 . 12/27/2013
Wonderful chapter! I like how Yukishiro is lurking in the background, presumably ready to pounce, and how Megumi called on Kamatari for help and how in tune Tari is to what is going on, urging his boss to talk to Kaoru, while he kept Enishi occupied. Saitou admitting his faults, and asking Kaoru for a chance to win her heart was a wonderful way to end this chapter. As always, I'm looking forward the next installment.
BlackTorment chapter 23 . 12/8/2013
Really looking forward to the next chapter! I hope you update soon!
reader chapter 23 . 12/6/2013
Thanks so much for the update. Poor Kaoru (and Saitou). I appreciate very much that you are continuing with this fic. Looking forward to the next installment.
reader chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
Thanks for the update! Nice 'tug on the heartstrings' action. Looking forward to where this goes from here. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, too!
SakiXX1 chapter 20 . 11/11/2013
I felt that Saitou was a little insensitive about Aoshi's situation when confronting Kaoru in the powder room but that could be my opinion. Otherwise, I feel sad that Aoshi is leaving so quickly after marrying Kaoru for a few months.
reader chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
Thank you for a wonderful update! It is sad to see Kaoru lose Aoishi (at least he allowed himself to be happy with her, even if for just a few months). However, I'm really looking forward to the story of how Saitou and Kaoru fall in love. I really enjoyed the "who's minding the ranch" exchange between the boss-man and Sano. That was so in character for Saitou-san. Thanks for continuing to work on this story. It has been a great read and reread!