Reviews for Life at Saitou's Ranch
LeoDesirePassion chapter 15 . 10/10/2005
great story
Reality chapter 15 . 10/10/2005
Poor Saitou TT He had to suffer through a heart attack to proclaim his feelings for Kaoru...lol

I love this story to death!
NiChee chapter 15 . 10/10/2005
wahh! over so soon! :( i wanted more...
Starian Princess chapter 15 . 10/10/2005
With the proposing part, I kinda felt bad for Aoshi. I still think they would have made a good pair; Aoshi and Kaoru. But then Saitou and Kaoru made an interesting mix as well. Hmm.. I don't know, but I feel that something's missing. Or maybe it ended too soon. Oh well.. Anyhow, it was still a great fic I have to say. I do hope you have more collaborations.
ken chapter 15 . 10/10/2005
it was fun to read your fanfic. see you in the future.
Obasan-Kitsune chapter 15 . 10/9/2005
No lemon? *pouts* lol thats ok! i still love the story! nice ending!1!
catti-dono chapter 15 . 10/9/2005
Honest review...blah...catti
Pixel-the-evil-fairy chapter 14 . 10/9/2005
oh man! this is getting so good! XD i love it! and i so cant wait to see what kaoru's answer is! _

awesome chapter as always! please update soon!
Jasmine Reinier chapter 14 . 10/9/2005
*Screams* ACK, NO! BAD CLIFFIE, -BAD- CLIFFIE!

Kaoru CAN'T end up with Aoshi! T_T That's just not RIGHT, DAMMIT! *Screaming* PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE -PLEASE- update soon! I swear, this is going to drive me up a WALL...

Jazzy (Ryuu-chan)
animebdoll chapter 14 . 10/9/2005
no no no you can't end it there that so mean of you oh but do update as soon as you can please i need to know what Saitou does and what Kaoru is going to say
Hei-chan chapter 14 . 10/9/2005
Holy wasabi-flavoured breadsticks! KILL HIM SAITO! KILL HIM AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT! Ok...I'm calm now. Bril chappies! Thank you, vielen dank, arigato gozaimasu. What a place to leave a cliffhanger though..gr. Now I'm gonna be all tense till you update again. UPDATE! AND KILL SHINOMRI OFF! (just kidding! Aoshi's hot...but Saito's hotter!)
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 14 . 10/9/2005
I wanna know what happens! What, you say SaitouXKaoru, so...but I still want the next chapter! Please update when you can!
ken chapter 14 . 10/8/2005
i like the part he try to make saitou jealous. its not bad. l am looking forward for your next chapter.
anime pixie chapter 14 . 10/8/2005
great chapter and nice cliff hanger. i can't wait to find out what happens next. i hope that you update soon.
animequeen420 chapter 14 . 10/8/2005
I totally loved this chapter. Which ever way you decide the outcome to be, Aoshi with Kaoru or Saitou with Kaoru(seeing how this is an S/K fic), it will be wonderful. I will be awaiting your next update...don't take too long! :)
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »