Reviews for Life at Saitou's Ranch
BlackTorment chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
Looking forward to your next chapter! Loving this story so much!
maru chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
uh, I know my reviews are not too much since I always say "good chapter!" but they are, and very entertaining, so... good chapter! thanks for your work!
maru chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
rollercoaster drama! nice chapter!
maru chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
yay! good chapter
maru chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
nice chapter! :D
maru chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
I cant wait for saito to cheer up! althought its funny he being so stubborn. or not xD
maru chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
good chapter :)
maru chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Well! im reaally happy to find this fict, its really nice written and it seem interesting! keep up the good work! :)
Ayla27 chapter 20 . 9/11/2013
Wieeeeee. Love this chapter update. Although I can feel the awkwardness between Aoshi, Saitou and Kaoru. It's a good thing Saitou didn't react much about Ru and Kaoru being the same. Hahaha. I thought he would blow a vein with that one. Anyway, I also found it funny how you mentioned Yukishiro seemed to have a soft spot for Kaoru and when Kenshin mentioned that it could have been Yukishiro who would steal her away from Aoshi. I was thinking this could have been a full battle between the three for Kaoru's heart if ever, haha, we can also add Kenshin into the fray. Woohoo. Reverse harem. I'm so glad you updated, thank you keeping up with your story. :)
Piper chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
This chapter makes me deliriously happy but breaks my heart at the same time. I LOVE Aoshi and Kaoru together but I also love saito and kaoru together. I really like how you have made it all work out so far but the thought of Aoshi dying makes me too sad for words. I so love this story and I have reread it twice before you updated. I was jumping around a squeeing like a sugar rushed fan girl when I saw you updated. I look forward to the next chapter.
reader chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
Thank you! I really enjoyed your update! Aoshi is a wonderful, generous person. Glad you decided to have him give in to his feelings and spend what time he had left with Kaoru as her husband. Seems like Saitou is finely moving on with how he views things ( ie., finally healing from what Tokio did to him). I'm glad that you are continuing with this fic. Looking forward to how it progresses from here.
reader chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
I noticed that you mentioned that you may be removing some fics that have been abandoned. I hope that isn't the case with this one, but if it is, could you please leave what you have post here? Finished or not, it is a wonderful read and reread.
BlackTorment chapter 19 . 4/6/2013
I stayed up late reading this fan-fiction because I couldn't turn away! I love this so much and I hope you update soon! :3
422 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »