Reviews for Life at Saitou's Ranch
catti-dono chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
My, my; I was wondering when you were going to bring in Knshin and Aoshi. This is turning out to be an interesting story; cannot wait to see what Tsuki-sama adds in the next chapter
Zoe chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
Yay, you guys finally update your story...good chapter and great plot line...Saitou such a jerk..I loved Sano character tried to defend his sister...I know Sano probably want to hurt Saitou for insultings Kaoru...But I loved the words exchange the Saitou and Kaoru...great chemistry between those two...very entertainings and amusing...fesity Kaoru and hothead Saitou...Soujiro is an angel...Are you going to introduce other Rurouni characters...what's Saitou past with women and I wonder who hurts him so much ...Can't wait for you update next time..hopfully soon.
kookey chapter 2 . 11/5/2004

Nice job so far!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alexis Barnes chapter 2 . 11/4/2004
please update
Silverythm chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
nice. v nice. ultra nice.
Starian Princess chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
Hmm... What's going to happen when Kamatari finds out about this? Considering that he's Saitou's most faithful employee... I'm still worried for Kaoru. Well, continue soon! Good luck and more power!
obsessed fan chapter 2 . 11/2/2004
Woo you finally updated update sooner next time please chapter 2 . 11/2/2004
yay go go go gonna get kenshin and aoshi gonna b n here?btw what bout some of the other shishio and hoji and...yahiko...but i need kenshin in there_ more funny
Hitomi chapter 2 . 11/2/2004
Great Chapter I hope you update soon and like the idea of Kaoru playing a boy _ Please make the next chapter just as long as this one! Updater Great story so far.
glasclach chapter 2 . 11/2/2004
I'm sorry hon, writer's block really sucks. That explains why no more Black Hawke either (btw, I'm 'just another A/K fan'-guess I'll give up and stick with this nickname). This was a really good chapter though, I'm so excited about a big K/S story. I like what you did with Kamatari, it makes sense that he would deny being gay in this time and place and with a boss like Saitou. Plus, if you've decided that in this story he actually ISN'T gay, I like that too- anti-stereotype and all. Your sense of humor and playfulness seems to be coming out more in this story than in your others, and that's really enjoyable, and your story "flow" is as smooth as ever. Looking forward to more, from either/both of you! :)
Triste1 chapter 2 . 11/2/2004
Update update update! Ah! I want to know what's happening. Oh, and the English is superb.
Silver W0lf chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
Update sooner this time plz, oh and I love the plot, its just wonderful this is now one of my favorite stories
BelleDayNight chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
Tsuki! This was great! You set it up real well. It was funny and you've made Saitou into a real tool. I couldn't have portrayed him better. I've some good ideas for the rest...but this chapter was superb! Your grammar/spelling was wonderful too and your word choice was fabulous! Belle
Kaoru4 chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
loved it! def worth waiting for! the chapter was awesome not only because of the major tenseness between saitou and kaoru, and the introducing of Soujiro, but because it was a long chapter! update soon!
obsessed fan chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
why do you refuse to update this? it's good I want to read more so for the love of anime UPDATE!
422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »