Reviews for Life at Saitou's Ranch
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Guess we should get back to writing, lady
Accountclozed chapter 19 . 8/12/2012
Update soon cuz i lurv this story:-)
anonim chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
Please continue this story. The plot is very intriguing. I hope you will update soon
tify chapter 19 . 6/7/2012
please update!
vamp1987 chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
I hope you are eventually able to give this story the conclusion you were planning. I take it that Aoshi is going to give the ranch to Kaoru after he dies and maybe his business ventures will go to Enishi since he did say he worked out some sort of deal with him. Now, are the mafia people really gone or will their be on-screen violence in the future? Anyway, can't wait to see what the new ending will bring.
chubby Cheerleader chapter 19 . 2/19/2011
I read this entire fic in less then 24 hours! I absolutely love it so far and couldn't out it down (even though I should be doing homework). This fic is quite similar to Pride and Prejudice and I love that aspect of it.

I really hope you continue to update this! I'd love to see how it ends!
reader chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
*Sighs* I just reread this fic for probably the second time since your last update. It's great! I'm really looking forward to the next installment. Best wishes for the new year!
anony chapter 19 . 12/26/2010
wow this is even better than the first version, loved it, plz update soon...best of luck...
Boba Tea Freak chapter 19 . 11/7/2010
Hello!

I've never been a fan of Ranch settings for stories, but this is one exception I'm willing to make. Keep it coming, and please give it a happy ending! :)

Thanks!
reader chapter 19 . 9/23/2010
Thanks for another wonderful, entertaining chapter. Just like the wolf to look for an 'innocent' opportunity to get closer to Kaoru, lol. Looking forward to the next installment!
DreamBeamz chapter 19 . 9/23/2010
Curious to see how this works out. It's adorable that Saitou didn't want to stop touching Kaoru, awww! Curious to see if they will take down Tokio, hehe. I do feel bad for Aoshi in this story, I wonder what he wanted to tell her. :)
Fairy Demon26 chapter 19 . 9/20/2010
yay! i've been waiting for this. i loved this chapter. i so hope kaoru beats tokio in chicken. can't wait for the next chapter. update soon.
Falke-ness chapter 19 . 9/19/2010
Great Chapter. I hope Aoshi at least makes it to Kaoru's graduation! Haha. I love House of Heroes. I completely had to listen to them again after you mentioned it with Sano. Keep up the great work!
Cat Foxglove chapter 18 . 8/31/2010
Speaking of said beta, she's poking your muse into moving again. :D
chocolatechipgood chapter 18 . 8/26/2010
i really love this story and this was a really good chapter so can you update it really fast because i really want to know wats happens next and will kaoru ever forgive saitou and figure out the real reason for why saitou rejected her
422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »