Reviews for Life at Saitou's Ranch
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 18 . 8/16/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! Please hurry with the next chapter! :)
Sora Inu-chan chapter 18 . 6/19/2010
Oh, I love this story so much, its amazing! I've enjoyed reading it immensely and can't wait to read the rest when its up!

I'd like to extend my deepest regards to you and Kanzen ne Tsuki's family, I'm so terribly sorry to read this. You have both done such an amazing thing with this story. Please, take care and be happy in your life.

Best regards, Furue
JMai chapter 17 . 6/7/2010
Hey Belle, this is a review for chapter 18 since I used it already.

I'm heartbroken all over again now that Aoshi is showing signs of his illness. I just wished that he would allow himself that short time of happiness with Kaoru, but knowing the stubborn man that he is, he's going to resist all the way to the end. :(

I am very curious what he has planned for Kaoru after her graduation though...perhaps hand over the company to her? Will Kaoru find out what is going on with Aoshi through Megumi? I guess time will only tell. But I hope she will be there for him when his health deteriorates further...it's only right after all that he has done for her...

Saitou's decision to build a pool for the sake of seeing Kaoru in a bikini did lighten up the mood though _ I have a feeling the future chapters are going to be a myraid of emotions, which will drag me through angst and comedy at the same time.

I look forward to reading the next chappie. Till then Belle...
IceQueenBarbarien chapter 18 . 5/31/2010
Nice! ) I wanna know what happens next.

I'm sorry about your friend, may she rest in peace.
Kura-sama chapter 18 . 5/31/2010
I'm very sorry to hear about Kanzen ne Tsuki.
DreamBeamz chapter 18 . 5/31/2010
-cuddles- I'm still sorry about Tsuki, but I am sure she would be honored you dedicated the story to her. I loved the chapter and I am so glad that you updated! I love the swimming pool angle! This will definitely be fun :)
reader chapter 18 . 5/31/2010
Thanks for the update! I enjoyed it, and it was just what I needed this evening. I'm looking forward to learning about Aoshi's plans and seeing how the pool party turns out.

I think it is very nice that you are dedicating the rest of the story rewrite to the memory of your friend. The two of you crafted a great story which gave a lot of reading pleasure to many people.
miniwoo chapter 18 . 5/31/2010
My condolences to you regarding your friend. In this day and age pneumonia shouldn't be such a life threatening virus. I've really enjoyed this fic thus far, her presence within the story will be missed.

Thanks for the update!
JMai chapter 18 . 5/31/2010
oh god...Kanzen ne Tsuki passed away? I'm sorry, I'm getting all teary-eyed now. I loved her writing so much, and she was such a sweet lady. I'm so speechless... it's so hard to believe she's gone now...

I promise I'll give you a proper review for this chapter soon...I just need to gather my thoughts first.
DreamBeamz chapter 17 . 5/31/2010
Oh wow, so close! I can't wait for the next chapter. So suspenseful! -hugs-
DreamBeamz chapter 16 . 5/31/2010
Yay for updating story, wow 5 years that gives me hope that you will finish this story and others. -grins- Also I can't wait to see Saitou taking Ru to the hospital, lol. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
Ah, that makes me feel better, she had to be forced to be away from Aoshi, I hope he feels better soon. ) A simply fantastic chapter. Soon I believe Saitou is going to find out and won't Tokio's reaction be amusing, hehe. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
Awww part of me doesn't want Kaoru to go, I want her to spend time with Aoshi. Poor Aoshi. _ I think it's hilarious that Misao has a crush on Ru. -giggles-
DreamBeamz chapter 13 . 5/30/2010
Oh wow that is a lot sadder than just not being able to provide kids. -teardrop- Poor Aoshi and Kaoru. I'm curious to see Saitou's reaction whenever he finds out that Ru and Kaoru are the same person. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 12 . 5/30/2010
A very emotional chapter! I kinda hope he goes upstairs and hears her crying and enters the room. :)
422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »