Reviews for Revenge 3
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 4/2
Oh god this series is awesome
keelan.jurek chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
will there be a revenge 4 maybe even 5
Kiri Kat chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Um...Great! (Except blaize is a guy...)
remuslives21 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I know what you mean! My Dad told me to "stop being such a wimp, it doesn't hurt that much". I didn't speak to him for a week.
LilMissDarkMind chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
u make me feel a little less pms-pissed, thank u plz update me if u make a revange 4 plz?
tohru80 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
*drowns you in a mountain of chocolate truffles*

oh man... the lemon drops... *suffocates in giggles* that was priceless. oh man... i have to go see if there is a revenge 4!
pleasejustletmegetridofthis chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
haha i love these fics! *sends twenty pounds of chocolate*
Emmi-Chick chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Good job!

I think this is hilarious! All the Hogwarts women getting revenge, girl power!

Only, could you PLEASE put a warning up about the Sirius/Severus slash.. PLEASE? Really disturbing.. didn't see that coming!

Apart from that, great, great job!

Thanks!

Emmi x
foreverpheely chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
hey its fanfic about wizards - you want a pregnant dude? than you deserve one! i love these stories, the revenge ones. pls write more soon!

_ _

ps - heres some cyber chocolate _hersheys_
Rainbe chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
All I can say is that this is the best fucking story I have ever read, somthing J. has never even touched in her books, which considering it's from age 11-17 school which it realy should (no way you can go to a school with girls in it for 7 years and not at least once have somthing throwen in your face_)
Lilah Triniad chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Nice XD

This is well done... not to mention freakin' hilarious.

It seems oddly familiar... my friend and I decided to get revenge on a handful of guys once. One had the nerve to make a 'because you're a girl' joke-teasingly, but how was I to figure that?-THEN when I got mad at him said, "PMS much!" Others were just being all-around jerks. Said revenge involved grabbing hair, twisting downwards, then yanking (literally leaving a small bald patch on the one who made the joke). I didn't get in trouble, because I'm my teacher's favorite and I started whining, "But he made fun of me! And-and-and he has no respect for a woman's mind or sympathy for the pain she must go through once every freaking month!" The teacher-a guy, of course-blushed and just told my friend and me to go back to our seats. It was funneh.
Norwegian Moonflower chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I love this one! Absolutely brilliant! It's at moments as this I wish I could do magic... How they would pay...
swrfjackson chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
i love these stories. i live for them. they make me feel so much better. oh and i got you two gringotts vaults full of the best chocolate, along with every kind of chocolate i know of. their under your name, Griphook'll let you in. sev should just have a bad day where sirius ruins a vaulable pms curing potion. Goodluck and great work!
mood swing queen chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
OMG! HAHAHAhAHAHA! Oh I do wish I could do that when I'm PMSing! geez craps i don't have but the whole over sensitive thing i wish to relieuy Somge stress on my guy friends god knows they dissurve it!
brokenblackangel chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I am sitting here and laughing in glee at the poors females of Hogwarts and Remus... But every single one of the boys had it coming... )