Reviews for Everybody's Fool
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I HATE FUCKING HATE TERRA! I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS! BBxRAE FOREVER!
SweetestSong23 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Athena, still in her blue-and-bronze armchair, sighed and shook her head.

"Somehow," she said, with a slight smile, "My least favorite characters in any book, cartoon, television show, or movie, is always either the traitor, the coward, the liar, or the-metaphorically speaking-masked. Terra, I think, qualifies for most of those catagories."

Athena stood up and paced back and forth. "This was a great story; the characters werre perfectly percieved (is that the right word?)." Athena smiled at you. "As far as I can see, perfect spelling and grammar. I think this might end up on my favorites list..."
X's Shadow chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
High-five, Man.
Rebecca chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
OMG This story has everything,Terra bashing,Beastboy and Raven,AND EVANESCENCE!
Slade's Icy Apprentice chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Damn straight! You got it right on the money. I do prefer RobxRae or SladexRae but even BBxRae is cool. And I absolutely HATE Terra, (sorry Terra fans).

Remember this...

"The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers!" by Captain Jack Sparrow.

Terra was or is both!
o-dragon chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
i'm a terra fan 100 percent, and i loved this! i mean absolutely LOVED it. very well written. o-dragon
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
collective aw from aduince " i like it
TopKat chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
that was so sweet. a curse on bb/terra! may she remain stonified! GO BBRAE!
Riobella chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
YES! LOVE THE STORY! ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME! I hated terra who does she think she is first she becomes friends then leaves the TT then comes back acting like a friend then betrays them and while shes fighting the TT she asks for BB forgiveness! WTF is wrong with her! ha BB is way too good for her! *adding to fav stories!
Twinblade Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Do you people think that, TT story Terra Bashing Raven/Beastboy Good?

I found the grammar to be nice, but the main thoughts I have about this are Out-of-character, and a perversion of Everybody's Fool.
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Very nice.
TheAlabamaKid chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Great Story

What if Terra suddenly turns back to normal sees them making out and creams "WTF!" and then suddenly vaporized by Starfire.

lol
Emma C Oliver chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
this story rocks

Yeah terra got bashed by raven and bb

RAVEN AND BEASTBOY FOREVER

DIE TERRA DIE

sorry i got little to dramatic lol

*adds to FAVES*
KurayamiMitsukai chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
a lil' short, but i loved it! i never really hated Terra, but i never really liked her. in my list, she's okay...but i love the Bb/Rae part! this is awesome! give ya props for this, rock on! Rin
Dejaevu chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
The song matches great and you put it in all the right places! G/j!