Reviews for Property of the British Navy
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 7 . 9/18/2008
WOW o.o! That was Hi-Lar-Ious!

Peace outt,

Sharley
royalnavygirl chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
i absolutly loved this story. it is written perfectally. and i am crazy right now over the fact you included Gillette and Groves! even though they arn't main characters in the movie they are my favorite. anyway i am really sad to see this end and there won't be a sequel...but good for you with the speritual reawakening.
sudoku chapter 7 . 8/7/2006
This story is beautiful. At first I thought it was only humorous but it has sad parts as well. It reflects what may happen in real life.

It is good that you have spiritual awakening as well.

PS: It is the first time I met a fellow Pretender fan. I used to love that show a low. My favourite character is Miss Parker though. Sam is cool :-)
Gandalf -Dumbledore -Obi-Wan chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
i hope that the historians will be able to restore norrington's diary in less than five years, seeing that it is exceedingly well-written and entertaining. :)
Shinigami Rumbleroar chapter 7 . 7/14/2006
That was absolutely lovely. I was so sad to see it end. This has to be one of my favorite stories. I love to see Norrington portrayed in such a good light as he is one of my favorite characters. I feel the need to thank you for it. So thank you.

-Pirate Captain Elk
ThrowingThorns chapter 7 . 7/13/2006
Briliantly good! Well no, not good, stunning! Excellent! Some other words, equally praising at least. By the way, James Leland Norrington and James Laurence Norrington - which is it? Definitely one of the best fics I have ever read, and it's a shame that there won't be a sequel... but then again, you've ended it practically perfectly.

ThrowingThorns chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
Just a quick note to say thank you for including Ra! Tis the details that make a fic...
ThrowingThorns chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
(I told you I'd return with an annoying 'review', put in inverted commas because I do very much useful reviewing, do I?)

Just a few little things I want to say (and no, no pickiness this time!)

1. The idea of Norrington turning red made me more full of glee than a ninja in a weaponry store.

2. Obviously I'm behind on the chapters, but I am praying that in the chapters I am about to read, you will somewhere involve Norrington's cat. The idea of it is just too adorable to pass up.

Wonderful writing as always, from your unofficial annoyer

ThrowingThorns chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Ah well, not much to be said here that hasn't probably already been said (counting the replies to reviews...), but it's wonderful so far - I love how it fits Norrington's personality, but it's still comic relief. Ah Gillette, bless 'im. Just wondering though, was the metric system (centimetres etc) used in those days? Not sure why it wouldn't be, it just stood out so now I'm curious. However, benefit of the doubt goes to ye.

Anywho, I shall commence reading your dandy fic, and perhaps you shall receive another (annoying, no doubt) review from me.

Aebhel chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
This is absolutely brilliant. A very unique story idea, both creative and well-executed. I really liked the way you dealt with the romantic aspects of the story; they were very understated and elegant.

Honestly, you deserve a much better review than this, so let me just say that I am thoroughly jealous of your talent and hope to read more stories from you in the future.
chopsticks chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Wow, you know, if I had been online, I'm sure you would have told me you posted this... As that wasn't the case, I finally managed to stumble upon it. I still love the parts that I read way back when (months ago now, I do believe), but the new stuff is just as great!

Gonna finish reading this now...
Akuri chapter 7 . 12/20/2004
I think what I love best is the fact that it is historical. Very nice. Since I do not know what else to say I will stop drooling over myselfe and go to bed.

With respect

~Akuri
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 7 . 11/16/2004
I'm sorry to hear there won't be a sequel- this is definitely one of the most interesting PotC stories I've ever stumbled across here. But I do understand your reasons (I'm a Christian too), and I hope that everything works out soon.

I especially liked Will's line about choosing either a woman or the sea- it reminds me of Tolkien. And I'm glad that poor Norrington finally found himself a nice woman.

Goodbye, and God bless!
Pyrate Rose chapter 7 . 11/14/2004
All I have to say is WOW. You completely nailed Norrington's character. If I could write like that... I have never been so impressed by a fanfic before. Kudos Kudos Kudos...

Pyrate Rose
teela1978 chapter 7 . 11/13/2004
that was so fun. it's good to think that norrington ends up happy in life despite loosing elizabeth. thanks for writing that.