Reviews for What Happened to us?
mandy chapter 23 . 10/10/2005
what? that was it? u gotta do a sequeal! Please.
iamjg chapter 23 . 7/12/2005
I loved the story though it really wasnt an ending but I will have to accept it since your the writer J.K No but I really did enjoy it you should write more!
HunnyBee69 chapter 23 . 5/11/2005
please do a sequal i love knowing what happens after everything...i guess i'm weird like that but ya know... please please please...
Anon chapter 19 . 1/24/2005
Just so you know...

The name is C-R-A-I-G, not Craige. There is a difference between 'THERE', 'THEIR', and 'THEY'RE'. And spell check? Is a good thing.
emmaanjay4ever chapter 23 . 12/27/2004
you have to write a sequal i comand you to it was such a good story
CLK89 chapter 23 . 12/25/2004
SEQUEAL! Absolutely! I loved it! :) Please? I want to know if Emma and Sean my future husband get over this little bump. I like how you made Sean angry... I never thought of him reacting like that, but he could, y'know? Great job on your story, and really, consider the sequeal, because we don't get many Sean/Emma fics anymore. :) Luv ya bunches! CLK
kandykane33 chapter 23 . 12/23/2004
this story was so awesome! i love how u wrote it. ur an amazing writer
Wen chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Keep writing. This story is getting better and better. I just hope that Jay doesn't break up Sean and Emma. I like him better as the villain. Hopefully Sean will beat the tar out of him and make him leave Emma alone. She's better off than some thug.
JOEY92 chapter 23 . 12/23/2004
WOW! That was so good I didn't expect it to end right there though. You are such a good you did a sequal that would be so awsome but what would it be about? Great story!
JOEY92 chapter 22 . 12/22/2004
WHOA! Omg, i can smell the drama coming. This chapter was so great and very informative! I liked this one A LOT!
kandykane33 chapter 22 . 12/22/2004
i love this story it's amazing...plz update again soon
babijorx0 chapter 22 . 12/22/2004
OMG u need to continue its soo good
Crystal chapter 22 . 12/22/2004
Poor Emma, Sean calling her a slut over almost sleeping with Jay while they where long broken up was so hyprocritcal especially since he had no problem moving in on her shortly after her and Craig's break-up. With Jay lurking around feeling the need to reveal their past and Sean furious at her, she should have picked a more private place to talk to Craig but it will be interesting if Jay and/or Sean shows up, hopefully Craig will be more understanding.
JOEY92 chapter 21 . 12/21/2004
It was ok, not the greatest ( no offense, i love this story) but i don't get what the big deal with Jay was. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE!
Holly chapter 20 . 12/20/2004
Great story! I love it! Please update soon!