Reviews for The Men in My Life
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I read this one last night, but I didn't have time to review it. So I came back to review it today. I enjoyed reading this. It sure made me think differently on the whole Daikari/Takari going around FanFiction. I hope you write more like it. Until next time,

EABB
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Well, what can I say? It's not much as far as plotline goes, although it serves as an useful look at Kari's perspective.
kid chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I couldn't have said it better myself.
jennifer chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
the way you write ur digimon fanfics is so incredible, it's like it actually happened on the show. Good Job!
digiguy-01 chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
i was just lookin for stories and ran across this one. i just gotta say u write some deep stuff. even if it is a simple anime u write some kool stuff. like writin books and stuff. i can't compare my story wit yours. not just this one but all of them. haven't read them all but just by readin a few i know the rest r good. aight pc
Miracles chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
i want to respond to wat sir brass of the pen said first of all f*** takari. Second how the hell is TK the underdog? Kari hanged out with him a lot so how the hell was he the underdog give me one f****** way he was the underdog ONE!
Neo-darkstar chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Good job on this story Silver. This sounds like something that Kari would say about TK and Davis and how she views her relationships with them. It's obvious that she does indeed view TK as sort of a twin brother and Davis as a really good friend. I could almost hear Kari's voice inside of my head saying all of this stuff. Anyhow, keep up the good work.
Lady Devimon chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Keep up the good work! I'm surprised you were able to use T.K. and Davis in this fic as best friends. although i'm not going to bad mouth you, i think it is a bit weird and cool that you called them 'best friends' thats a good sign that aleast someone out their sees them atleast as friends.

Lots of Luv, Lady D.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Of course Kari views them both as friends. Davis is a lot like Tai, and TK is a lot like Matt when Matt isn't trying to act all cool and stuff.
Hopeful Writer chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Much loved. It's been a long time since I've thought about Kari, Davis, and TK's real relationships (not the one's the fan writer's make). To be honest, I like the idea of Kari with TK rather than Kari with Davis, but I don't think she would ever purposely be mean to Davis. She might tease him, like you said, but she would intentionally hurt him. And even though Davis has a crush on her (Im pretty sure it's not love; he's just a kid), I don't think he's not going to change and start to like someone else, someone who can return the feelings. I liked this story a lot and I'm glad you wrote it. I look forward to reading more. Wow, that was a really long review.
Nexus Prime chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Whoever set that review Silver was talking about, and anyone who agrees with him or her: KARI DOES NOT HATE DAVIS, AND THAT'S FINAL. THERE'S NOT A FREAKING THIS YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. KARI DOES NOT, I REPEAT, NOT, HATE DAVIS. GET THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS.

Silver: Ever consider a professional writing career?
Sir Brass of the Pen chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
*Claps* YAY! Good job! I'm glad there's someone besides me and a few others who doesn't like the jerky Davis but knows he's a cool guy. Good writing, oh and IMO, you didn't need to defend you reasons for writing this fic. Why? Because its your fic. Excellent job of portraying both characters in truthful light. Even though I'm a die-hard Takari fan, I don't believe that she's really in love with T.K. during the show (hey, its good to dream for us T.K. fans :-D). Also, I completely agree with you that Davis isn't a bad guy and that Kari doesn't hate his guts. A little Davis bashing is ok as long as its light hearted, after all thats what was done to him in the show by his friends. Anyway, just for fun, why don't you try writing a true blue Takari. You never know, you might find that T.K. was an underdog as well, even if others didn't see it that way.

Cheers,

~Brass
PseudonymA1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
Love this! even though I'm a die-hard takari fan, I really enjoyed this, and it seems absolutely true
Kaeera chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Very true, really. That's the way of thinking which fits Kari the best(ugh, in this sentence are some grammatical errors, not? Don't be angry, I am just a german pupil who likes to write poems instead of listening to the English teacher). I liked it how you worked out the good sides of TK and Davis, you did a great job! I love your stories*clicks add author to favorites* Write more!
tofuparty chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
I support Daikari, but it's really good anyay!