Reviews for Rosebuds
Blueski chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Congratulations!

Your fanfic has been chosen to be put up on the Tumblr blog called Blueski's Favorite Fanfictions. The URL is "blueskireadsonlinebooks". Yours will be up on Monday!

Always,
Blueski
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This was beautiful. I love Christine/Raoul.
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
What a lovely little story! I love how you write the younger versions of these characters... carefree, able to talk to each other about things like careers and marriages without the embarrassment that older children might feel. So innocent. I love it. :-)
Phantress chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Very sweet! ;D
Gwynevere1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Adding to the chorus of "Aw"s. What lovely fluff!
StarMajesty chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Oh so good R/C fluff!
RiverofTruth chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I think I just need a moment, hang on.

AW!

Whew, I'm better. That was truly beautiful and so cute. So, so, so cute. Did I mention how adorable childhood RC is? Well, thank you for this little RC fic. Loved it!

RiverofTruth
Roselight Writer chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Wonderful story; lovely writing! Truly...it's very well written. The language you use is so tender and gives a very nice sense of Raoul and Christine's characters. Instead of dwelling senselessly on shallow moments like some RC writers, your story was able to capture the fond affection between them and innocence and care.

I loved this small story so much; THANKS.

Well done...keep going!

Roselight Writer

(please take a look at my RC stories when you can...I'd love to hear from you..)
Lotte Rose 37 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
You're weird. No offense, but Raoul's a Fop.
Hikaru Hayashi chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Oh my gosh this is too cute for words. I love it! They are just soo cute together. I'm always such the romantic when it comes to my favorite pairing of all time. (Raoul and Christine Forever! _)

This is just wonderful. Nice work. ; )

Hikaru-chan_
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Oh, I love this, its so cute! I really like it that you wrote a fic about Raoul and Christine as children, and it shows that their love seemed to begin at a young age, like they were meant for each other. It was funny when they agreed that if they were to ever marry, that they would only marry each other, so cute. Yay for the RC fics!
ReganX chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Short, but sweet and very well written. Little Raoul and Christine are adorable.

I like the more serious undertone of the village gossip but it's cute that Raoul is so determined not to allow society to stand in his way.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Aww. I was waiting for you to use the cloud line, but you didn't... "I think that cloud looks just like a cloud." "Which one?"
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Absolutely awesomeness, and as always YAY FOR THE UNDERAPPRECIATED VICOMTE!

*hearts Raoul*

You're so good... how can you stand being this good?
Aathiya Lia chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I be liking this very very muchly. Yes, indeed. Maybe I haven't read all the rare-as-a-purple-possum R/C fics out there, but I do think this is one of the rarer-than-a-purple-possum fic that deals with the pair's carefree childhood days. Though the portrayal of their friendship and affection is innocent, you saved the ficlet from being one-dimensional and sappy with 'tainting' the atmosphere with the village gossip and speculation. Nicely done, for I like my fare bittersweet ;) (Then again, that's personal preference.)