Reviews for Human Pride Fights A Vengeful Battle
ShellySaurus chapter 33 . 6/22/2007
Holy...shiz..

I was in my room at 9:00 p.m crying my eyes out in chapter 32! I thought a lot about this and I sound retarded for saying it but... it made me think a lot about my family and stuff..

I'm the kind of girl who doesn't exactly cry whenever. Im miss tough girl... kinda like Sango I guess

I was really touched and my throat hurts like beach after crying so much. I enjoyed it a lot. I need hug... (Why is it that the world never has enough inuyasha's around?)

Great story, really. I loved how sensitive inuyasha is. Keep up the excellent work.

Smacks AOG seal of approval
animeluver chapter 33 . 10/16/2005
hey, i haven't read your story yet but i'm just wondering when the "sing to me, the song of the stars" story will come back?
Suaru chapter 33 . 8/30/2005
*SOB* OMG! I am really crying! IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT! You must wirte more Inuyasha stories! I MEAN IT! WRITE MORE SOON!

Suaru

P.S. Sorry it took me so long to review! I've been gone and busy!

P.P.S. WRITE MORE STUFF SOON! I MEAN IT!
KameKiro chapter 20 . 8/13/2005
forgot to tell you my next story is up, the next chapter was continued in my wonderful yet odd title of

Sariko of the Despair and illusion :p
KameKiro chapter 21 . 8/13/2005
responding to your review I know life isnt fair and i realize the moral point your getting across and it was actually well planned. Im just saying ya gotta love momma Higurashi :D she was always da most understanding

take care *flies away* *crashes into building* *ow*
KameKiro chapter 33 . 8/8/2005
Sorry for not reviewing :( good story but you killed off mama higurashi *Shields cries* i like mam higurashi anyway yea uhm cya
erica6060 chapter 33 . 7/27/2005
wow so much happened no fair with kagome's mom
Dani Taisho chapter 33 . 7/24/2005
::Sweatdrops:: i told you i was getting bad at this. but i have a good excuse. i was in vegas... melting my arse off. i can't believe the story's over. i'll admit i'm glad it ended this way, but i just can't get past the fact that its over. i loved this chapter. the part with kagome's mother was a downer, but pretty damn good nontheless. maybe i missed something (or forgot something -_-;) but what happened to kagome's granpa? (i'm guessing he's dead) well anyway, thanks for writing such a great story. may there be many more to follow.

~kjerston
Somegirl1110 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Positivly Amazing...
Somegirl1110 chapter 33 . 7/22/2005
This story was everything I was hopeing for...and so much more. I was VERY pleased with this chapter! The Sango/Miroku reunion was very good. I wasn't dissappointed in the least! This story(along with the first two)really show how I wish InuYasha and Kagome would act in the shows. You did a wonderful job of discribing Sota,and the things he said reminded me a lot of the Sota we all know from the show! I felt that through out the 3 stories you did a wonder job of making the charcters seem very close to the way they do in the show(especially Sango,LOL!)! Anyways,I feel very fortunate that I started reading the first one and have stuck with them! These are some of the best fan fics i've ever read! You are turly a VERY talented writer! Keep up the AWESOME writing! I wish you the best of luck on your future fics! I've enjoyed reading these SO much! Bye!

Best Of Luck,Somegirl10
VivkiMarie chapter 33 . 7/21/2005
Aw! That's so cute! I can't believe the story's over! Wa!
Akida411searcher chapter 33 . 7/21/2005
aw man im really gonna miss ya! . . . . unless of course one of ur next fics are real good, then it wont be so long! hopefully ur next fic will catch my interest. (im very picky, sory)
misty eyes chapter 33 . 7/21/2005
been reading your story forever and i really loved it.i love the last a very talented writer and i look forward to reading more of your keep writing,youre really really good.
Kougalover chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
i would like to read you two stories that are a continuation, but the first of the three stories isn't on your account ('Sing to me, the Song of the Stars') please e-mail the story or repost it please, thank you.
DarkHanyouGurl chapter 33 . 7/21/2005
*cries* this is the most wonderful story i hav ever read of Inuyasha...omg i love it...so many montha and weeks of hard work..and it turned out to be beautiful story all in a happy ending...i love it