Reviews for The Weakest Link
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
;-( Luigi nooo (reapeat 30 times)
ChloboShoka chapter 13 . 12/14/2011
I love The Weakest Link. Perfect mixture, I bursted out laughing.
ACT II chapter 13 . 1/24/2006
Cool! All Your Stories rock! (though I haven't read all of your stories yet...)
Captain Boomerang chapter 13 . 11/5/2005
Wow, great chapters ya got here. Hilarious! I added this to my fav. stories list. I loved how everyone ended up after the Weakest Link. And I noticed some Queen songs. *coughBohemianRhapsodycough* *Pokes chapters 5 and chapter 10*. Anyways, great story.
The Astrology Nerd chapter 12 . 10/31/2005
This was so...weird. But awesome!
Brackish chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
XD VERY funny, especially Peach's little...disorder? Anyway, I lurve it, and also I suck at reviews :D
Sheikan-fire chapter 7 . 2/25/2005
*wipes sweat off of forehead* Phew, I thought you actually took Roy out of the story!

Did I just say that... T_T Great...

Great story so far!

DIE MARTH & TEA GARDNER! O...possible pairing? so they could torture each other to death?
Ryan chapter 3 . 10/27/2004
I have the star wars cantina song- its awesome.

You messed up some of the lyrics though.

Your story is great.

good luck with the next story (if you write another) 8P
Kuki Lunestar chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
this is a really good story
Littledude300 chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
this story is great.
jennifer chapter 13 . 10/16/2004
) nice
ChiptuneImpulse chapter 13 . 10/11/2004
Great story I loved the way you changed everyones personallaity
wwwwwww chapter 13 . 9/23/2004
Oh my gosh, that was THE most hilarious thing I've read in a long time! Yes, I'm late to review, but better late than never. Awesome story! You need to make more fics!

"...After a week, he was back on his feet and married Subaru...to his surpises, not only was he a she, but he had just married a car."

Feh on Subaru. Yay for Tsukasa! (The World version, that is.) I look forward to any fics you put up!
Zephyr Analea Mewtwo's Amore chapter 13 . 9/19/2004
*appluads* that was very cute...you should do another Game Show parody.
Io chapter 13 . 9/19/2004
Hee hee! Bowser's future ex-husband... It's really great! Just like the rest of your work!