Reviews for The Essence of Chaos
Brin Hearts Harry chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
:) I heart Malcolm. I want him for myself but Sarah Harding can take care of him until I reach him.

I really, really, REALLY hope that you continue this fic (more than seven years later - lol!) because the summary and chapters so far show a LOT of promise.

I can't wait until JP4! *squee!*
UnchartedRaven chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Oh god. I love this so much. I need moar! XD Good work.
meganflutefire12 chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
I see you havent publised for a while. This is the kind of fanfic Ive been searching for. Would you please consider continueing the story.
JoAmyhero chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
I really like the plot! Lots of promise! Please write!
TheFaustianOverreacher chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
Write more. Don't make us beg. I adore a Harding/Malcolm coupling and your characters are actually in character. I'll have my Malcolm/Harding story up soon, as well.
Fighting-this-War chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
Please continue this xx i love the sarah/ian love relationship :) x Good writing!
kitty chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
wohh... o_O i love your story... its rather hard to find a malcolm/sarah story... :) i was very happy when i saw yours... and wonderfully written too... UPDATE soon k? like maybe now? :) just update real SOON pleease?
Alison chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
I like your story, please update soon.
High Elf Queen chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
yeah, not to sound annoying or anything, but it would be so cool if u could update this story asap (u don't have to, cuz i don't update mine all the time and i dont wanna sound like a hypocrite)
starstuddedglory chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
hey, this is a great story! please update!
High Elf Queen chapter 2 . 3/8/2005
Hey. this story is so much better than the goofy luv stories i try to write. i'm getting really into it so pleeze update asap!

*highelfqueen*
ichthyosaurus chapter 2 . 1/11/2005
Ian and his beloved morphine :P

But hey, McDonald's actually has good coffee! The ones around here do, anyway. But whatever works :D
ichthyosaurus chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
This is a fabulous start! You've done really well capturing the characters of Ian and Sarah. I can't wait to see how this continues.
Jordan Jurassic Park Fan chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
I love this! Please continue! You have no idea how long I've waited for a fic like this!
Goslin chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
This is great stuff! I've been waiting forever for a story like this! Please, please continue! Or I'll be forced to do it for you, and that's not going to be pretty.

Your writing style is almost identical to Crichton's. You must have just finished the book.

PS Please continue! I happen to know I'm not the only one reading this...