Reviews for Want to talk?
Kokurai-chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
You should make a story about The talk sheena was going to have with colette (Or if you've already done that, nevermind)
revolution rae chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This is really good. I love when Zelos and Colette have conversations about their differences and similarities as Chosen...you made them both, along with the others, really believable. Good job:D.
Sakira-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Well, this fic is pretty different... (In a good way!)
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
YC: Aww...anothe rcut eone. I like conversations between the two Chosen (there aren't enough of them) because they had such different experiences. Thumbs up!
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Man, that bites...can anyone best Colette in checkers? That's actually a hard game to master...not so much just to play, but to win EVERY time? That's some dedication there! Anyhow, another wonderful fic...you're probably sick of hearing this by now, but they really are! How much different can you feel reading fluff? _ Another nice one...phew...gonna stop here for today. That's almost three hours of reading your fluffies straight...gotta take a break. Tummy's been growling at me for an hour, telling me I need to eat...my eyes are dry, and my fingers are getting sore...but you know what? Reading a playful, warm piece of fluff makes up for all of it. _ Be back later!
Rakka Ravi chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
*chuckles* That is a cute story and I liked the way the two Chosens conversed with each other. You done the characterizations pretty well and that is why I enjoy reading your story.

*kudos!*
SimplyAmazingRoxas chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Aw, that was really sweet. I really liked how you brought out Zelos' personality. Good job!
Urby chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Colette good at checkers? Why didn't I think of that...

It was interesting, cuz no one really pays much attention to the fact that they're both Chosens and how the worlds are so different. You manage to capture that quite well, dood.

I saw no typos. Yey!
LateNiteSlacker chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Colette's good a checkers! I never would have thought! )
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Good. I liked it. I've actully played checkers before and had my all my peices taken away in one move...I can relate to how Zelos feels. Lol! I love your short lil' stories!
Omakase Shimasu chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
I love you. *_* Just.. Why does it have to be so short?

A side of Zelos most people unfortunately ignore. Great job! Not to mention you managed to squeeze in a nice game of chess. _ Aaw I love Genis and Zelos' little squabbles (...is it squabble? Ah, whatever - fights).

Keep it up! _v