Reviews for Drama, Drama, Drama!
S.S.I chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
aw i am not loved? ot hurts. right here. well im over it. your stories good, freddy and marta are so cute! update soon!
speak-to-the-waves chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
OMG! that was really good...I LUV U 4 UPDATING!THANK U THANK U THANK U!ok and when i say i luv u dont think im a lesbo. cause im not!any ways keep up the good work blah blah blah...
radiance x chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
Aw, this is cute. I love the Marta/Freddy thing going on. It's good to see something other than Katie/Freddy. And I love the Lawrence/Katie friendship as well. It's sweet. And long chapters are good! - Can't wait to see where this goes!
wyverna chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
hey, that was cool. go freddy! go marta! yay for lawrence! yay for katie! i hope its a K/L fic, as i love 'em!

(*_*)

l8er
peaches n cream chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
aw. that was sweet. lol this is a great story i love drama! well update soon!
punkprincess37 chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
and the plot thickens! yay this is great!
Marcy Bayd chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
ur welcome! anyways, i luv it. another good SoR fic out there. yay!

Marcy Bayd chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
aw it was short... :(

update it soon..

Marcy Bayd chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
u mite wanna ad in a disclaimer.

other than that, this can b very good. its very informative and detailed. i like how u repeat things to get the point across. very good.

PunkRock216 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Hi, I really like ur story , it rocks! You also quoted one of my favorite bands ever, SIMPLE PLAN(: Please keep on writing!

_Hannah
mellowyellow36 chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
:D thats a cool Idea! update soon!

Kay
Nessa's Ruby Slippers chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
W-w-w-what About Katie? But, but Katie and Freddy are supposed to be dating! She's so gorgeous! Ah this sucks. Not the fic! Its quite good! Really, what I meant is that it sucks that Katie and Freddy are not together. But I still really like it so update soon! I didn't think Eleni and Michelle would say that about Tomika, though. Good luck!
Scary-Girly chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
Really, I couldn't tell! That was kewl, what was the name of the song in the 1st chapter?
wyverna chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
hmm, intriguing...

(*_*)

l8er
Drummer Chick 13 chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
Oh! I wonder what'll happen. I wanna find out. Update soon!

Amanda:)