Reviews for Kazuma Kuwabara
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 3/23
What do you mean this didn't make sense? I love it! You're super right Kazuma Kuwabara does not get the credit he so very much deserves! Tell those people, dear author! :)

And Yukina is most definitely not OOC, as well as the other characters in this beautiful piece. Not in the least bit! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for writing this wonderful one shot for my favorite YYH guy! Awesome job!
ToCOrNot 77 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I liked it! It was good! Great job! I always thought that Kuwabara sounded like a rough name and Kazuma like a gentle one too! great minds think alike eh? :) c ya!
Kuwabara99 chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
great story on Kuwabara! He doesnt get enough props than he should. Heck, the manga he gets better treatment in the last volume XD Wont spoil it though.

I love Kuwabara/Yukina fuff. she was very nice to him when they talked. good job!

I like Kurama/Botan too. course, I also like Hiei/Botan and Koenma/Botan Botan is sure hard to choose a boyfriend for XD
WaterKitsune16 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
HELLO! As usual, Diana-Jae, you never cease to amaze me with your WONDERFUL sotries, lol, and you're right, this is one of the first ones you've written along within the guide lines of the actual show/ manga.

It IS hard to do that... -sigh- oh well, OH! i know, i was wondering about the Co-writter... thingy you were doing, and i think it'd be fun!

(I'll e-mail u later on this)

And last, i have a favor to ask... i was wondering if you could read my story 'Divided: A Thief's Story' and possibly review it?

Thanks! Kitsune16
Rebecky-mo chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
As a Kazuma Kuwabara fan, I wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart. This fic was an EXCELLENT way of describing the seemingly always underrated or bashed character from the show (a position he does NOT deserve).

Most defintely gonna add this to my favorites and highly recommended lists! _ I beg of you, please write more Kuwabara stuff.
Carry On chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Finally, my search for a decent(this went well above decent, mind you) fiction centered around Kuwabara has come to its first result. Granted, I only started this search a week ago...but that doesn't mean I never had my eyes on the look out for this type of fiction.

The vocabulary in this story was excellent, the characters were all in character and the story itself was beautifully done. One problem I had though, and it's really a personal perference, was that there were a few run-on sentences. They were understandable, so I brushed them away and continued reading ;;.

Again, you did a job well done with this fiction...so keep it up!
Katzztar chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I liked it, esp. since it went into Kazuma's character.
Dorobou chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
That was absolutely wonderful. Finally a tribute to Kuwabara, and a good one at that. Very rare to see I'm sure. It made sense and it was very well written! I cringed as I read those big words you typed up! XP J/K Actually big words help sentences flow more smoothly so kudos to you!

This was a very in depth fic! To think of what Kuwabara-san is in deep thought about and what Yukina said. "Kuwabara sounds to hard a name for someone as gently as you" One of the best quotes to describe him.

I'd be so honored to work with you Diana-Jae-sama but I'm afraid I lack in comedy too! And when I write one, I try, and when I try, it usually sucks, and when it sucks, it's corny! T_T Besides someone like Volpone-sama or JD-sama would love to help. (Although JD isn't writng anymore fics... or so I heard.)

ANYWAY Sorry to barrage you with irrelevent issues (I'm getting good XP). Please keep writing. I can finally tear down that comment I made on you. XD Sorry, but it's mostly because you didn't update Dulce soon (hint hint) But I miss all your works, anyway.

Ja Oaishimashoo!
Anichan chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
This was a nice change of view from seeing him bashed relentlessly. I liked it.

Ja ne .
Crescent Venus chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
This was very nicely written; excellent charaterization, good depth of plot, and terrific spelling/grammar (which, unfortunately, we see all too little of these days). And this was your first time writing the people in character? Good for you-you did a great job!
Kaleyanne chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Ah, very wonderful. I added you to Author Alert for your delightful 'Ferris Wheels and Fireworks,' and yet I get a lovely, perfect fic about one of my other favorite characters.

Wonderfully done; you have a nice writing style. And including obscure characters like Koto was just amusing. As was the Kurama x Botan... though I found it a little odd that you used his human name. I think his mom is the only one who calls him 'Shuuichi.' Everyone calls him Kurama-well, Keiko, Shizuru and Yukina add '-kun' or '-san,' but whatever. But that's really not important. _

Anyway, I greatly enjoyed this. _ Please do try to update soon, if you can!
Acey Dearest chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
This was your first Kuwabara fic? Well, I think you did a good job! He seriously gets none of the credit he deserves- he's not mean, he's not stupid. Why more people don't realize it I don't know...

I like Yukina's speech at the end about his name best (that and the whole idea of Hiei dancing... ;;). It's pretty true to the way she would look at it. He is sensitive- but fewer perceive it than actually have that quality. I'm glad Yukina does. And Kuwabara thinking that they were right to call him Kuwabara... that was dead-on as well.

All and all, a very intriguing fic. ) I liked it a lot!

Sincerely,