Reviews for The Trouble with In Breds
jldp3 chapter 14 . 3/26
I have tears in my eyes. What a wonderful story.
Smile Back chapter 14 . 3/17
aah so there is more! and more more!
princetongirl chapter 14 . 9/14/2005
loved it update soon
troryforever chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
oops. i just realized, after posting a review on chapter 12 of The miseducation of Rory Leigh asking you to update soon, that you've already completed that story. hehe. just wanted to let you know ] & i'm glad to have found the sequel. can't wait to read the rest of it.
Alenor chapter 14 . 7/28/2005
oh very interesting. i'm gonna go read the next sequel now, cya later.
Beeno chapter 9 . 5/29/2005
Graham finding out bit was very nicely done! My favourite part was the last line 'I'd probably do anything for that girl..' (sigh) :)
Beeno chapter 7 . 5/29/2005
Aw loved the trory action... haha the stipping and snuggling! so cute and romantic :) Lovely chapter. I'm Sabine again by the way, can't change the old nickname cos someone already has sabine! Decided to read these older fics since have loads of free time, I just love trories! :):):)
Beeno chapter 6 . 5/29/2005
Great chapter! really thought Graham would get it and was waiting to see what his reaction would be... I guess he will find out later! on with rest of the reading..
Gilmoregirl chapter 14 . 3/30/2005
I love this story soo soo soo much! Im going to read the next one now!
CarebearKara chapter 14 . 1/23/2005
This is great.
predestined chapter 14 . 1/5/2005
I can't believe that there isn't that many who reviewed, because I think these stories are amazing! I'll soon be reading the others too. I just wanted you to know..

Trory 4ever! ; )
Allison chapter 14 . 9/12/2004
I love your stories. And I loved the ending the ending to this one. I can't wait for the next one. Update soon!
sooty7sweep chapter 14 . 9/12/2004
OMG! that is one hell of a good story!

I was counting down how many chapters left to read and expecting to write a review begging you to update, but its finished, and it couldnt have ended with those two better i think.

a GREAT story! well done.

Kayels
renee205 chapter 14 . 9/11/2004
wow. I love this story! Very sweet. Can't wait to see where you go with this next! )
amrig chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
kamusta!

let me just say that i really like it, actually i love it! i guess with tristan-rory pairing you can never go wrong )

cant wait to read the next one...