Reviews for The Trouble with In Breds
princetongirl chapter 14 . 9/14/2005
loved it update soon
troryforever chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
oops. i just realized, after posting a review on chapter 12 of The miseducation of Rory Leigh asking you to update soon, that you've already completed that story. hehe. just wanted to let you know ] & i'm glad to have found the sequel. can't wait to read the rest of it.
Alenor chapter 14 . 7/28/2005
oh very interesting. i'm gonna go read the next sequel now, cya later.
Beeno chapter 9 . 5/29/2005
Graham finding out bit was very nicely done! My favourite part was the last line 'I'd probably do anything for that girl..' (sigh) :)
Beeno chapter 7 . 5/29/2005
Aw loved the trory action... haha the stipping and snuggling! so cute and romantic :) Lovely chapter. I'm Sabine again by the way, can't change the old nickname cos someone already has sabine! Decided to read these older fics since have loads of free time, I just love trories! :):):)
Beeno chapter 6 . 5/29/2005
Great chapter! really thought Graham would get it and was waiting to see what his reaction would be... I guess he will find out later! on with rest of the reading..
Gilmoregirl chapter 14 . 3/30/2005
I love this story soo soo soo much! Im going to read the next one now!
CarebearKara chapter 14 . 1/23/2005
This is great.
predestined chapter 14 . 1/5/2005
I can't believe that there isn't that many who reviewed, because I think these stories are amazing! I'll soon be reading the others too. I just wanted you to know..

Trory 4ever! ; )
Allison chapter 14 . 9/12/2004
I love your stories. And I loved the ending the ending to this one. I can't wait for the next one. Update soon!
sooty7sweep chapter 14 . 9/12/2004
OMG! that is one hell of a good story!

I was counting down how many chapters left to read and expecting to write a review begging you to update, but its finished, and it couldnt have ended with those two better i think.

a GREAT story! well done.

Kayels
renee205 chapter 14 . 9/11/2004
wow. I love this story! Very sweet. Can't wait to see where you go with this next! )
amrig chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
kamusta!

let me just say that i really like it, actually i love it! i guess with tristan-rory pairing you can never go wrong )

cant wait to read the next one...
OTHlover04 chapter 14 . 9/10/2004
that was a great story!
Chelle1609 chapter 14 . 9/10/2004
I truely loved the story!

you did an amazing job at havin tristan be an important part of her life without her really knowin the full extent of his commitment to her

can't wait for you to post the next part!