Reviews for Not Another Karaoke Party
FwichPastilla chapter 21 . 7/9/2006
*SQUELIE* ROFLMAO XDD I swear. I love updates on stories like these xDD The randomness is kol x] Newaize, I have a few ideas for ur next few chapters

Koenma sing "Emo Kid" by Adam and Andrew

Shizuru sing "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas

Keiko sing "Buttons" by The Pussycat Dolls

Botan sing "Dr. Jones" by Aqua

Kuwabara sing "Because I got High" by Afroman

And I have a whole ton more, but I don't wanna make you all stressed with choices from other readers as well. If you put up some or all of these ideas, imma love you for evers and evers xDD Here. Have a pie for being one of the koolest authors around *gives u a cyber pie* x] PLEASE UPDATE SON!

-BIR576
hellious-rebellious chapter 21 . 6/3/2006
omfG

SO AWESOME

i have the llama song d/led to my iPod

and i made a playlist of ur fic disney karaoke _"

i make a playlist of this one
Starfox chapter 21 . 2/25/2006
U know wat back in chappie 12 u brought up somthin' I fergot! THE MUSE vs. PLUSHIE WAR!I lost of course the black people have to lose...jk lol!1 Anyways nice readin' this again brings back Chaos Girl moments

Duo: *sniffle* I know!
gaara-no-suna chapter 21 . 10/22/2005
I know that song! Llama llama DUCK!
C. 'Vanus' deLeon chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
that was just wrong...i would faint too...
C. 'Vanus' deLeon chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
omg. OMG 0.0;; im sorry but i am on murikos side here...hiei stripping..kurama needs to share...
Morbid-Obsession chapter 21 . 9/4/2005
great story! i loved it! write more please!
Wolf of Fire chapter 21 . 5/15/2005
hahahahahaha i love the llama song lmao my brother listend to it for 4 1/2 hours straight... it scared me lol
Kyolover91 chapter 21 . 4/30/2005
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE I LOVE THIS FIC!

A few things to point out: In like chappie 16 yuo made Kurama act like Ayame. The Yuki fangirls scar me and KYO ROCKS! (Haru too of corse)HEHEHE I was griping my sides because my ribs were craking as i read Is scareiing me, Hiei actin like Kurama and Kurama actin like Hiei was... interesting to say the least,There should be a suitable lemon in here (that was half a joke) And the Chaos girls get annoying after awhile... The plushie thing was hilariouse but over done. OK KEEP ON GOING WIT THIS FIC _ Oh ANd Kurama/Hiei is a cute couple neh?
SoarMoreFlyHigher chapter 21 . 4/13/2005
o That was a funny chapter. I have a request though. Can you make Youko Kurama sing Helena? I seriously want to see that. Its cool if you dont. Please email me when you finally update!
Bad Angel chapter 21 . 1/27/2005
You're right! Sucking up can do ya a lot of good. I got people in trouble for things I did because I sucked up! That may not be a good example,but hey it works for , Hiei is the coolest short person to ever kick butt mercillesly!Plus I'm a mean short person to!But it's mainly guys that are my friends' and they seem to like is kinda this chapter was HELLA HELLA FUNNY!So please oh almighty great one UPDATE NOW!NOW!NOW!
Zilched chapter 21 . 1/25/2005
Hard core yaoi SEX! XD And not just in the room! XD

The last chapter was great! The jrockers were a perfect touch to it. XD
Badymaru chapter 21 . 1/19/2005
XD

I LOVE THAT SONG!

And Jin is the Perfect person to sing it!

Nya!
Amychan chapter 21 . 1/19/2005
ROFLMFAO! That was so friggen hilarious. LOL. Yay! It was a really good chapter. You're right, the making out made up for the lack of pervertedness. Jin is a crack me up. Now that song really did suit. Oh yeah, more sugar! *tosses you more cyber cookies and candy* Hope that gives you more inspiration for the next chappy! Keep up the awesome work! Ja ne!
tamiko chapter 21 . 1/4/2005
yay! u posted again! it was getting .you shuld have hiei and kurama sing candyman by aqua! that would be grate! e-mail me if u need the song.