Reviews for Now that i have you
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
that was really good, aww the ending was sweet
In Darkness Is Light chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Oh boy...where to start?

Your story was fairly well written in terms of grammar and such. In terms of portraying the KaiHilary pairing? You made Kai completely OOC. So much so that I cringed a few times. He is not lovesick, nor is he an opressed person. He's just more solitary and yes, that may have something to do with his past, but he doesn't really mind opening up when he has to. Unfortunately, your story made him seem head-over-heels in love and this super outgoing person. If you stuck with the character's personality, Kai would not be the one that "asks Hilary out" or blushes a lot. If your story would have been a Rei/Hilary it would have been more believeable. As it is, I personally don't like it, sorry.
Reni-Chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Reni-Chan:Aw...Yeah right want love as much as anyone!I can see you blushing!Kai loves hilary!Kai loves Hilary!

Kai:*Blushes*You're wrong!

Hilary:*Hugs Kai from behind*Hi Kai koishii!(KoishiiBeloved)

Kai:*Blush*um...er...ah...erm...

Ren:Told ya so.

Kai:Shut up!

Ren:Make me!

*On going fight between Kai and the most annoying girl in the world as Hialry tries to stop them*
BloodyHell91 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
perfect...
Eralda chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
hey love

grate story and good luck with ur next chapter
DudettRin101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Really Awesome! A very Cute story.
n231 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Great fic! Sweet.

Hutchy 0
Kais Devil chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
thats sweet

Kai and Hilary are the best couple

EVER!

can you make another kai/hil fic

PLEASE!

UPDATE!
Hilary Lover chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Great stories I love your song fics with Hilary and Kai. It makes me smile. Thanks and UPDATE or whatever make another story or something...::shrugs::