Reviews for Interstellar Dual!
ODST Recruit chapter 13 . 11/20/2009
Sweet fanfic. 5 of 5. I can't wait until the next chapter comes out.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
What a great start!

I really got to check out this Dual deal sometime.
Cre A. Tor00x chapter 13 . 10/17/2006
a very cool story, update soon
SouthSideSlider chapter 13 . 9/30/2006
great story i mean GREAT! i started chapter 1 and couldn't stop reading... IM currently working on a new story for Dual that is impsiered from your story.
Geo Fighter chapter 13 . 7/31/2006
Write more now I think this is quite a good fanfic please write more
waterxeno chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
ei, why not update? don't ever thinking of quitting this fanfic. its going to be such a waste if you abandon this fic. Please can you continue...
ZeroSinRaid chapter 13 . 2/20/2006
hey nice to see a new chapter, i was staring to get worried. its a great chapter and hope it takes less time for the next one to be posted.
Hound Archon chapter 13 . 2/15/2006
This chapter is awsome. Please update sooner than you did this time. I really like this story and I'm a little impacent when waiting for chapter updates. Sorry if I sound bossy but your story is just that good.
mdizzle chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I suggest u check out the one with Copy Cat Ken in it. plus there are other stories with Ryouga using the breaking point on other things besides rock. but frankly I just want to drop the whole arguement. PLEASE?
mdizzle chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Well in X-Men: Evo they made Juggernaut a mutant but his powers were enhanced by magic...or at least I'm pretty sure they were enhanced by magic. But anyways I did hear Prof X say he had mutant powers. Bakusai Tenketsu does not just work on rocks as it was explained at the end of Ryouga's training. I have seen this move be used on other things besides rocks like soda machines, lamp poles ect. so telling me it only works on rocks is a waste of time. However, you are correct in saying it cannot be used on the human body. I'm not mad nor am I yelling at you. I'm just telling you this for future reference.
Rhamiel chapter 12 . 7/10/2005
why do you take so long to update, huh?
Reviewer plain and simple chapter 12 . 7/1/2005
At 11:30pm on june 30th I sat down to check some of the stories I usually read. Apon entering

I though to check to see if some of my favorite shows had any good stories. When finding this one I had planned to go to bed, but decided just to check to see if it was any good. It is now 3:58am and I can only say "Dear god, why couldn't there have been more" I am looking forward to reading this stoy more as it is updated. Good luck.
Spike Spi3gel chapter 12 . 6/23/2005
I love the story guys an cant wait for the continuation
Spike Spi3gel chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
interesting so far.
venturion chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
could you tell me what channel this comes on i saw it before but i dont know what channel it is on now it was a great show i saw it up to where they decide to go to space