Reviews for Penumbra
Wenchster chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Will you ever continue with this story? Its super amazing and very addicting to read. I REALLY hope you do!
Cindy M 19 chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
The story is very COOL
Jillian chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
Wow. This is an amazing story.

I guess you're never going to update it, though, huh?

Ah well. It was worth the read. You are a breathtaking writer and storyteller.
Sabb-Racoon chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
oh man.

good story.
HollyLynn04 xox chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
wow this is a great story! update soon!
seikkyokuka chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
This is such a good story )
brakken chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
It's been a while since I ran into such a well-written, well-thought out story with such an original and creative plot. I can't wait to see how it continues.

As for this chapter...I loved the dashes of humor you added, I couldn't help but laugh at some of the lines, let alone the image of Inuyasha slurping up that ramen like some silver-haired red-robed black hole. It really is a classic, isn't it? Well done in keeping this tied with the original plot of the manga/anime but still your own story as well.
brakken chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
I like the title of this chapter-it fits so well. Promises, promises-promises to kill in order to heal, promises to protect and save, promises to hold back, or to go full-out, determined to fulfill a murderous assignment, obligation, oath. Very appropriate-reading it pulled the entire piece together for me.
brakken chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
Great ending, from the drama perspective. And my own. I can't help but love this story for its originality, not to mention for how well it's written, no matter how wrong some things seem...It's intense, and it really gets to me, to the point that I can't stop reading, even when I know I won't like what I hear. And yet I do. Such a paradox it is, to gain such pleasure from the skill of the presentation, and such pain from the pathos and tragedies presented.
brakken chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Again, a thrilling chapter. The plot is proving quite fascinating to unravel, (more like predict) and the's all so intense...I keep guessing, and it's delightful to try, but you end up surprising me-and shocking me-so often; it's rare that someone can catch me off-guard so well with the originality of the plot twists and resolutions. I also love the way you present Kagome's perspective-her memories of her father's demise while being choked were especially hard-hitting for me. I feel like I'm there while I read this, even if it is told in the past tense.
brakken chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Wow...that was...bone-chilling...thrilling...fulfilling...

I really don't know how to describe it, but it was excellent-better than the rest of the things I've read by you by a long-shot, exceptionally well-written with an unexpected level of maturity and focus-I felt like I was there with her, crouched beside her, the fire's light dancing in her bleak eyes as she spun her very own tale, her story...Kudos.
Gatta chapter 5 . 5/2/2008
I just re-read this, and I hope that you find the time to update soon. This seems like an interesting twist on the Inuyasha plot, I'll be fun to see how you have things play out.
wbaker5286 chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
i love the spin you have given this story. the characters have a hard edge that takes the unnessary fluff out. i don't feel forced into an 'aw' moment. it just feels right. the emotions are more honest than most stories. i hope you keep it going.

monykkka chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
Wow, such a good story... please write some more, i definitely wanna see what's coming. I love it!
Edward-is-my-vampire-M.I.N.E chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
this story is wonderful! plz update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »