Reviews for There but for the Grace
undead3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
is this based of the manga? the first tv show, or the ultimate series (which i guess not)...so far it's good especially if based off manga becouse now i'm psyched to see what the hell happens latter...she drinks he friggin blood!
Blade1986 chapter 15 . 2/8/2006
Talk about an excellent piece of fan-fiction! I absolutely loved this story, and I look forward to seeing any others that you come-up with.
scythe195 chapter 7 . 10/9/2005
interesting story! off to read more!
MaZe-Pallas chapter 15 . 8/26/2005
Very intriguing, I'd like to see a continuation dealing with the further development of Seras' powers and training Integra (with humourous mistakes, etc...).

It was nice to see that you didn't make Hunter out to be all powerful.
MaZe-Pallas chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
Just a quick Chess related note: castling is illegal while the king is checked (in some rule versions of the rules castling is illegal forevermore once the king has been checked)
The Silent Dark Jackal chapter 15 . 2/18/2005
Wow this was a great fanfic. I love how you mix a bunch of different elements into hellsing as well as other shows ( of which i was surprised to recognize) Glad you have read it and Can't wait to read the sequel!
Tongari-san chapter 9 . 12/2/2004
any PxS fans who burn you are fools. I thought the memory was very touching. Also, me the happy at seeing tigun characters. YaY! anyway i must read the rest of this whoop-ass story
Dot Warner chapter 12 . 11/18/2004
Lose, not loose. Otherwise, this is a beautiful story. I'm rivited.

Remember, lose, not loose.
StormBlazer chapter 15 . 11/15/2004
I love you. *_* You wrote well, with proper grammar, and believably, a concept few are able to grasp. I really appreciate your contribution to the world of Hellsing, and hope you continue. _
Kilyn chapter 15 . 11/10/2004
That was hilarious! Great work!
soccergurlgk chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
This last half was just as excellent as the first. The history flashback was very well done and I once again read the last 4 chapters in one sitting. Any chance of a sequel?

PS it was Wicked awesome
RudyHenkel chapter 5 . 10/8/2004
I like the cameos, except the Buffy bit doesn't fit at all. The problem is that Buffy vampires and Hellsing vampires are completely and totally different, with different powers, different consciences, etc. Still, a very good story thus far. 'Hunter' is a bit of a Gary Stu, but as long as he can't beat Alucard it's not too bad.

-Cheers.
RudyHenkel chapter 15 . 10/7/2004
Just read first chapter, but shows great promise. I look forward to reading the rest, following this review.

Cheers,
Luciferian chapter 15 . 10/5/2004
OH thats so purdy...
Iarly chapter 15 . 10/4/2004
Oh... ahem... even if I never left a review before, I've been following this story from the begining. Very good, should I say. I really enjoyed it! Any new ideas for other fics? I'd be delighted to read more from you!