Reviews for Love Rekindled
yuniecorn chapter 1 . 5/21
I love your story ;v; despite it being unfinished \3
ieyvmss chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Xmhj9e a href" /"ojzbvwvwnmsc/a, [ /]vtylzgnoibvp[/url], [ /]cseodfstwfmv[/link], /
Galasriniel chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
OH! I hope you write another chapter soon! I really like the plot that was outlined in the summary, and I hope you UPDATE! Until next time,

BLONDIE
Sam chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Ah! I loved it to far! What a unique idea for a Lenne and Shuyin story. I personally love it so far. And sure there was a lot of Al-Bhed used, but i just used the translator thing online as I went along, lol. I can't wait for the next update! Keep up the good work.
Auron's Fan chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
To be continued... WHEN! Argh! I love this story! This is such a great story! I am a huge fan of Shuyin, and now, i cannot wait, for the update! (if you could, do you think that you could read and review my story?) anyway, update soon!
Minako chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I like it.

I think it's cute and win is Yuna going to talk about there names dose it brother her? and well Shuyin get some of his dark powers back win he was older? well Lenne start singing A thousand worlds? that song? well some past dreams come back to them? it kind of new that Shuyin is

Al-Bhead and not from Zanarkand well he is still form Zanaraknd but that was a past life thing. and it kind of nice that Lenne has Yuna's eyes.

tbc...?
Insanity-of-the-owl chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
This is from the arthur The cloud always has a silver lining!

/my story has been taken down, please check my bio page for an explanation,

(i did not do it) and what i will be doing about it
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Ypu;re doing an awesome job so far. Most Al Bhed don't know english, so It's good that you;re using their language. I also liked the new Shuyin and Leene, they're kawaii. Yuna giving birht was really funny.
Shadowsin chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
This is good. Update soon..
Woone chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Not to be all.. really critical or anything, but "Mom" in Al Bhed is "Sus," not "Lyl". Everything else looked fine! Heh.. sorry. Anyway, great job! I enjoyed reading it! I hope you'll update soon! ~
A Dreamers Death- Dead Account chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Really good if there is another chapter please put it up soon.
LilBlondeRikku chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
make some of their old personalitys show in their recarnation! update soon! pweasies?
Girl-in-a-dream chapter 1 . 9/13/2004