Reviews for Promise of Lovestruck Fascination
Kei-kei Yuki chapter 1 . 3/21
so cute!
Saskie chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
It's so fluffy and freaking cute! :)
yuyuyashasrain chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
That was so well-written
peaphro chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Ow, this ficcie is great! :D
Mimi chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was cool, I really liked it...there needs to be more yugioh fics out there like this.

Good work!

ash
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Heh. I liked how Yami was all, "Kaiba doesn't DESERVE forgiveness."
Waterbender111 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aw! This was amazing! So cute! keep up the great writting!
Shujouteki Kumo chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
If I told you that the last line of your fanfic made me submit a review, would you think I am weird?

Can't help it. I love good punch-up lines. Your fic was wonderful. The whole idea about Yugi being "rainbow" was so simple, yet creative. And if you couldn't tell before, I LOVE the last line of your story. It just draws the conclusion so well.

GOOD JOB!
GypsyDaydreamer chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
All of the descriptions for the colors are very clever! Very cute story!
Hazlov2004 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Your good
Hime no Ichigo chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
*giggles* That was adorable. I had the idea of comparing Yuugi to a rainbow too, although I haven't seen this challenge around LJ before... but my attempt failed, go figure.

I don't know, it seems all I can say is 'adorable'...there aren't mistakes, and...it's short and to the point. "Cute and perfect." ]

kaoru; hime no ichigo
kingleby chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
cute _ it could almost be a poem! love it.
yosei11 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
aw! so cute! love it n.n
mokipuppy chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Seriously, you are amazingly wonderous. (Forgive me if I've misspelled any of those words, it's kind of late for me, considering how late I stayed up last night) You rock. *pust on faves, giggling madly*
senor failboat chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Aw! Kawaii, so wonderful. Yugi is so cute, and he's like a crazy little midget face. Of cuteness. XD Cough. Okay, I'll shutup now.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »