Reviews for 31 December 1995
kmi chapter 1 . 10/2/2020
finally someone acknowledges luke and lorelai not liking each other at the beginning lmao. there's no way in hell luke fell for someone that annoying without knowing her first, especially since lorelai called him Duke. really cute fic
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 2/16/2020
I confess I have a weakness for pre-series AUs, but even though this is entirely canon compliant, I adore it.
Katelai chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This was very cute and sweet! I picked this up and bookmarked it, after a rec on TWoP a few months ago. It's an old one, that's for sure, but it's still super adorable. Thanks :o)
Repello Muggletum chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Uh, I kind of love this.
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
God, I love this. I've never read a pre-series L/L fic before, and now I'm very curious. It must have been tough to get the right feel here, to have them feel like acquaintances but not really friends yet, while planting the seeds for more later.

I really liked Lorelai's reaction to Rory discussing the tent with her dad. Just perfect there.
OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
that was good
damnmydooah chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Lord. Ever so pretty a story. I don't usually read prequels (for lack of a better word), but this one was really good.
Girl on the Wing chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
This was so sweet and really beautiful. I love that you did this time period - young Rory and Lane, younger, less comfortable Lorelai and Luke - it really gave a nice glimpse into how their relationship became what it is today. Very original and well done :)
Cassie Banks chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
That was sweet. I love hearing about all the things we missed in the early days.
Brandy chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Lula, I really enjoyed this story of the real beginning of their relationship. Luke's broken heart, and her joy. Such a good start!
Nice-one chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Oh, I liked this! Very sweet! Great job!
netherfield chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Ah, how wonderfully sad. Poor, dumb Luke. Hindsight is twenty twenty though, so we know he gets better. Lovely, moody piece. And,'Roses and cream'! I might have to steal that. I always enjoy your work so much. Deep appreciative sigh of satisfaction.
Sama chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
a really good story :)
Sama chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
a really good story :)
Alexandra chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Very sweet,very realistic,very well written.

I read a lot of Fan Fiction & this was by far one of the best ones.

JOB WELL DONE!